EAA Houseguest

Old July 19th 05, 03:29 AM
John R. Copeland

"Margy" wrote in message =
RST Engineering wrote:
Sir, trust me, you DON'T want to give that sort of straight line to =

this=20
group of perverts.
=20
"Position" ... doggie, missionary, peach-basket, ..."
=20
You get the drift of this group?
=20
{;-)
=20
Jim
=20
=20
=20
GOOD NEWS!!!! My wife Janet was just offered a postion at University =

of
Wisconsin-Green Bay this morning! Yaaaay!

=20
=20
=20

Jim,
=20
Haven't you noticed it's just you? I understand your plight, really I =

do, I'm an ED teacher!
=20
Margy

blink! How can you teach Erectile Dysfunction?

Old July 19th 05, 03:38 AM
Margy

John R. Copeland wrote:
"Margy" wrote in message ...

RST Engineering wrote:

Sir, trust me, you DON'T want to give that sort of straight line to this
group of perverts.

"Position" ... doggie, missionary, peach-basket, ..."

You get the drift of this group?

{;-)

Jim

GOOD NEWS!!!! My wife Janet was just offered a postion at University of
Wisconsin-Green Bay this morning! Yaaaay!

Jim,

Haven't you noticed it's just you? I understand your plight, really I
do, I'm an ED teacher!

Margy

blink! How can you teach Erectile Dysfunction?

That I would never teach, but students (or pilots) with Emotional
Disablities (it's not PC to be emotionally disturbed anymore) I can teach.

Margy
Old July 20th 05, 01:47 AM
john smith

Margy wrote:
That I would never teach, but students (or pilots) with Emotional
Disablities (it's not PC to be emotionally disturbed anymore) I can teach.

Looking forward to having a discussion with you on Asperger's Syndrome
next week.
Old July 20th 05, 03:23 AM
Margy

john smith wrote:
Margy wrote:

That I would never teach, but students (or pilots) with Emotional
Disablities (it's not PC to be emotionally disturbed anymore) I can
teach.

Looking forward to having a discussion with you on Asperger's Syndrome
next week.

I should be at the party we Wed. night and we can talk. I don't even
charge a consulting fee to Rec.aviators!! BTW anyone available to give
me a ride back to Vintage after the party. Ron has to come back home to
work during the weekn and won't be at the party, and I don't walk long,
desolated walks alone at night (too much city living!).

Margy
Old July 20th 05, 03:35 AM
john smith

Margy wrote:
I should be at the party we Wed. night and we can talk. I don't even
charge a consulting fee to Rec.aviators!! BTW anyone available to give
me a ride back to Vintage after the party. Ron has to come back home to
work during the weekn and won't be at the party, and I don't walk long,
desolated walks alone at night (too much city living!).

I won't have a vehicle, but I can walk you back.
Old July 20th 05, 02:15 PM
Dave Butler

john smith wrote:
Margy wrote:
I should be at the party we Wed. night and we can talk. I don't even
charge a consulting fee to Rec.aviators!! BTW anyone available to
give me a ride back to Vintage after the party. Ron has to come back
home to work during the weekn and won't be at the party, and I don't
walk long, desolated walks alone at night (too much city living!).

I won't have a vehicle, but I can walk you back.

Shucks, I was gonna say that. I'll bet Margy will have lots of volunteers. :-)

Dave
Old July 21st 05, 12:39 AM
Morgans

"Margy" wrote

BTW anyone available to give
me a ride back to Vintage after the party. Ron has to come back home to
work during the weekn and won't be at the party, and I don't walk long,
desolated walks alone at night (too much city living!).

I might be able to arrange a golf cart ride, for the price of walking to the
nearby Explorers base camp. g It is located next to the CAP barracks.
--
Jim in NC

Old July 21st 05, 03:09 PM
Margy

Morgans wrote:
"Margy" wrote

BTW anyone available to give

me a ride back to Vintage after the party. Ron has to come back home to
work during the weekn and won't be at the party, and I don't walk long,
desolated walks alone at night (too much city living!).

I might be able to arrange a golf cart ride, for the price of walking to the
nearby Explorers base camp. g It is located next to the CAP barracks.

Thanks to everyone with the offers! We will work it out the night of
the party!

Margy
Old July 22nd 05, 01:42 AM
Jay Honeck

I won't have a vehicle, but I can walk you back.

Shucks, I was gonna say that. I'll bet Margy will have lots of volunteers.
:-)

Ha! I was going to offer to let her spend the night!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 22nd 05, 01:50 AM
Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:
I won't have a vehicle, but I can walk you back.

Shucks, I was gonna say that. I'll bet Margy will have lots of volunteers.
:-)

Ha! I was going to offer to let her spend the night!

:-)

Hey, now I'm getting real offers :-)

Margy (at least Ron has a good sense of humor, I think)