SeeYou 3.0

Old February 23rd 05, 10:54 AM
iPilot

Default SeeYou 3.0

FYI

Just spotted appearance of the new version in www.seeyou.ws

Regards,
Kaido

imho a bit of dissapointing update. Still missing the GPS_LOG task/waypoint
export feature which is the most wished for feature in wish list (at least I
didn't spot that-one appearing in help file).

Old February 24th 05, 07:45 AM
Andrej Kolar

Hi Kaido,

You might like to read the answer to the same question you posted in our
support forum.

Just for the record. I don't understand how an unsupported format which is
always a matter of communication between two parties outweighs all of the
new features in SeeYou 3.0? Wind calculation, Statistics with wind and polar
data, Bar graphs in statistics, Shaded terrain and 100m resolution elevation
model are by my humble opinion something the gliding folks here at R.A.S.
are interested indeed.

Sorry, group. I don't mean to spam RAS with commercial posts, but this one
needed answering.

Enjoy your day,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.SeeYou.ws

Old February 24th 05, 08:03 PM
Bruce

"iPilot" wrote in message

FYI

Just spotted appearance of the new version in www.seeyou.ws

Regards,
Kaido

imho a bit of dissapointing update. Still missing the GPS_LOG
task/waypoint export feature which is the most wished for feature in wish
list (at least I didn't spot that-one appearing in help file).

Hi Andrej

Congratulations on a new release to you and Erazem - keep it going.

Cheers
Bruce
Old February 25th 05, 03:30 PM
iPilot

Sorry Andrej for being overly emotional about a feature that I really miss.
Longer answer in forum. Keep up good work.

Regards,
Kaido