Uh-Oh

Old August 24th 04, 02:26 PM
Mike Rapoport

Coward

"Vingo Optomalicious" wrote in message
HAHAHA.

Good comeuppance for a supercilious ******* like you. Piece of ****,
mother****er.

Old August 24th 04, 03:40 PM
John Pelchat

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message hlink.net...
I updated the software last week. It still had the wrong answers.

Mike
MU-2
94 on the writtem

"Ryan Ferguson" wrote in message

Congrats on passing!! Bravo Zulu!!

Blue skies

John Pelchat

Old August 24th 04, 04:54 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Mike Rapoport wrote:

Well, lets see, 1400hrs in the MU-2 vs. 4.5hrs in the Helio...

But you love a challenge, right? :-)

George Patterson
If you want to know God's opinion of money, just look at the people
he gives it to.
Old August 25th 04, 02:23 AM
Al Marzo

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:06:07 GMT, "Mike Rapoport"
wrote:

I was thinking about burning their office down, slaying them all and eating
their livers, but them I passed the test so I think I'll just let it go.

Mike
MU-2

Wise choice. You may have gotten indigestion for a day or so! And
--- CONGRATS!

"Al Marzo" wrote in message
.. .
Sue the *******s!

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:19:02 GMT, "Mike Rapoport"
wrote:

After I bought the Dauntless test software I bought the King course. On

particular question, I couldn't figure out why the answer I kept coming

up
with was wrong (I was sure it was right), so I checked it against the

answer
in the King book. The answer in the King book agreed with mine. Once I
found one error I became skeptical and cross checked the answers when

there
was a doubt. I found another error within 25 questions. At that point I
decided that I would just do the best I could on the test.

It worked out OK in the end since I passed with a 94.

Mike
MU-2
"Jon Woellhaf" wrote in message
How did you discover they are wrong?

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Here I am 90min before I have to leave to take the ATP written and I
discover that some of the answers in the software that I have been

using
study for the test are wrong!

Mike
MU-2

Old August 25th 04, 02:24 AM
Al Marzo

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:01:37 -0700, Vingo Optomalicious
wrote:

HAHAHA.

Good comeuppance for a supercilious ******* like you. Piece of ****,
mother****er.

Ben, is that a relative of yours? ;-)

Old August 25th 04, 07:09 AM
Roger Halstead

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:19:02 GMT, "Mike Rapoport"
wrote:

After I bought the Dauntless test software I bought the King course. On a
particular question, I couldn't figure out why the answer I kept coming up
with was wrong (I was sure it was right), so I checked it against the answer
in the King book. The answer in the King book agreed with mine. Once I
found one error I became skeptical and cross checked the answers when there
was a doubt. I found another error within 25 questions. At that point I
decided that I would just do the best I could on the test.

It worked out OK in the end since I passed with a 94.

Congratulations Mike

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Old August 25th 04, 01:46 PM
Jim Carter

Yeah, and those engine-out missed-approaches can be a real bitch....

--
Jim Carter
"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Well, lets see, 1400hrs in the MU-2 vs. 4.5hrs in the Helio...

Mike
MU-2

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
So, you gonna take the ride in your new toy or the MU?

--
Jim Carter
ink.net...

Old August 25th 04, 02:31 PM
Jay Honeck

It worked out OK in the end since I passed with a 94.

Congratulations Mike

Ditto, man. Way to go!
--
Jay Honeck