Europe

Old July 15th 18, 11:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Europe

If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness. Ground up restoration completed in July 2015 just before I moved to Germany and brought it with me, flown just a couple of hours since then. Original trailer, also fully restored and converted to European rules for lighting, reflectors, etc. Email me for more information, pricing, trade options, etc.
Old July 16th 18, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 4:27:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness. Ground up restoration completed in July 2015 just before I moved to Germany and brought it with me, flown just a couple of hours since then. Original trailer, also fully restored and converted to European rules for lighting, reflectors, etc. Email me for more information, pricing, trade options, etc.

Although I'm not in Europe, I've always been curious about getting annuals or condition inspections done in that type of situation. Are resources readily available? Also, at one time, there was a 90-day limit on having an N-registered aircraft in some countries, which meant taking over the nearest border every 90-days. Of course that may gone away as part of the EU, assuming there's no 90-day EU limit.

Your comments?

TIA,

Frank Whiteley
Old July 16th 18, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

US-licensed IA's and A&P's are available in Europe. you just have to track them down and be willing to pay a little extra for the service as compared to what you would pay in the US and territories. My glider will be delivered with a fresh annual to whomever buys it.

I know that in some countries, such as Argentina, you have that "get out of town every 90 days" requirement that you describe, which means a hop over the river to Uruguay for a $100 lunch and back, or if you think your bird can make it, over the cordillera to Chile, but I know of no such requirement in the EU, and I doubt they would require that of a glider.

However, condition inspections imply an a/c with an expermiental a/w certificate? Those cannot be flown here without permission from the local aviation authorities of the country where you intend to fly. I don't know if you also need permission from the FAA.
Old July 22nd 18, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Europe Delivery and worldside

HELLO MATES WE ARE LEGIT !!!!
You suffering from Cancer? Insomnia? Nausea? Pain? Anxiety? Neuropathy? Or just have the need to get high?
Medical pills and 420 delivery service professional and discreet. Your choice of Quick & Reliable. Best Top Shelf Quality Always have New Stocks
Pleas contact at +1(469) 772-0415 and Email at
Old July 22nd 18, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

HELLO MATES WE ARE LEGIT !!!!
You suffering from Cancer? Insomnia? Nausea? Pain? Anxiety? Neuropathy? Or just have the need to get high?
Medical pills and 420 delivery service professional and discreet. Your choice of Quick & Reliable. Best Top Shelf Quality Always have New Stocks
Pleas contact at +1(469) 772-0415 and Email at

REQ U.S.A.F. / EUROPE BIGMAN Aviation Photos 3 May 9th 07 04:35 AM
GPS in Europe Doug Piloting 6 June 26th 06 02:35 AM
JAR TMG Rating Europe / US Chris General Aviation 1 January 22nd 06 04:53 PM
ADF in Europe Ron Rosenfeld Instrument Flight Rules 27 August 27th 05 11:21 PM
Odp: Train in USA or Europe?? Janusz Kesik Soaring 0 July 19th 03 11:58 PM