Happy birthday Marines

Old November 11th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default Happy birthday Marines

From a Korean era Marine.......Semper fi
Rocky

Old November 11th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Carriere

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Hey "Ol Shy & Bashful" Do you know of a newsgroup that is oriented toward
rotorcraft? This one seems to be dying for lack of interest .

I think a lot of people still lurk and chime in from time to time. I've
been following this group for several years, I just don't always have
much to say here... It certainly used to be a lot busier and have more
contributors.
Old November 11th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Hey "Ol Shy & Bashful" Do you know of a newsgroup that is oriented toward
rotorcraft? This one seems to be dying for lack of interest .

Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
P. O. Box 1585
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4478
(760) 408-9747 general and layout cell
(760) 608-1299 technical and advertising cell

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
oups.com...
From a Korean era Marine.......Semper fi

Rocky

Old November 11th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ol Shy & Bashful

Stu
The Just Helicopters ALTERNATE forum is where I spend most of my rotor
time now. The Original forum is for the nonsense, name calling, weird
stuff. The Alternate forum is not all that old but is pretty solid.
PPrune is another but it seems to be more european slanted.
I've mentioned the slacking off here for about 5 years now and keep
dropping by to see if anything has changed. If anything, its getting
even slower.
Rocky
Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Hey "Ol Shy & Bashful" Do you know of a newsgroup that is oriented toward
rotorcraft? This one seems to be dying for lack of interest .

Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
P. O. Box 1585
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4478
(760) 408-9747 general and layout cell
(760) 608-1299 technical and advertising cell

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
oups.com...