What a collection 2

Old December 30th 07, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Serial # 19781010

Default What a collection 2

Hi,

I was there, thats my wife you guys are talking about, we're homeless.
We went to the surplus place and bought some insignia and stuff and
found some donated uniforms so we could blend in and use the
facilities once in a while. I wanted to be a general with a lot of
medals and she would't let me. Said it would be too easy to discover
as all the higer ups know each other, but a woman could pull it off,
especially since she could make a story. You can see my ear and
shoulder behind the guy with the stripes, thats why my uniform is
different, it was the only one that fit, I told him I was in the
italian army. We usually sleep by the dumpster behind this
building, but there was a lot of racket this day and we thought it
would be funny to get in the picture. If you notice the three guys,
sarge, colonel and general are grimacing, we hadn't had a bath in a
couple of days and smelled a bit ripe. That and what you scrounge out
of the dumpster ferments real good with wine in the stomach and I
ripped a good one. The wind was blowing from behind and the two guys
in front really took a blast. I didn't like sarge cuz he took a
shine to my wife and all, him being a ladies man and all kept hitting
on her.

We walked around for a couple of hours berating guys and ordering
people to clean toilets and stuff, and changing peoples assignments.
Heck, we almost talked are way into an airplane. Thats how they
discovered us a couple of hours later we didn't know the proceudre and
all and then arrested us. They couldnt take the uniforms cuz that was
all we had to wear. But they made us give back all the insignia and
medals and all.

Cletus

Old December 30th 07, 01:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_8_]

"Serial # 19781010" wrote in message
Hi,

I was there, thats my wife snip