Support for SN-10

Old July 28th 03, 12:05 PM
cernauta

Default Support for SN-10

Dear all

I have just bought a second hand SN-10 (A).
I had downloaded the manual a few weeks ago, where I discovered I need a
program called PCLink, and a special serial cable. Both are missing...
I searched for the websites (eglider + ilec-gmbh), but they have both
been down in the last 36 hrs.

Where can I find the software and instructions for building the correct
cable?

thanks!!

Aldo Cernezzi

Old July 28th 03, 04:23 PM
Judy Ruprecht

At 11:36 28 July 2003, Cernauta wrote:
I need a
program called PCLink, and a special serial cable.
Both are missing...

The Ilec site was up as of a few minutes ago at
http://www.ilec-gmbh.com/

The 'software' link there enables you to download the
necessary pc link program along with the rest of the
SN-10 utilities. See the manual and the caution posted
on the 'software' page regarding serial cable adapters.

Judy

Old July 29th 03, 01:12 AM
Dave Nadler \YO\

Hi Aldo - You can find the software you need on:
http://www.ilec-gmbh.com/software.htm
Download and run the setup software from this page,
to install PCLink and operation shortcuts on your PC,
as well as other utilities you may need and the latest
SN10 software. The web site is working fine, I just
checked.

The wiring diagram for the PC-cable you need is on
page 78 of the manual you've already downloaded.
DO NOT use a "standard" serial cable; they aren't
standard, and you may damage your PC or SN10.
You can also order a PC-Cable from ILEC.

Don't hesitate to contact me (or ILEC) if you need
further assistance,
Best Regards, Dave