Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Old August 23rd 06, 08:25 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

krp wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
krp wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sure gay folks don't bother you Kenny. That explains
why
you
attempt to use sexuality as a means to attack every single
day
of
your
sad so-called "life". You are the stalker.

Oh Davey it is an effective way of dealing with perverts
like
you.
Amazing that you follow ME and you call ME the stalker. You
have
libelous
website about me and you call me the stalker. You call people
about
me
and
you call me the stalker. Yet I do NONE of the above. Tell me
again
about
YOUR close, close, close, close, close ties to Cuba, will
you?

And no Davey gay people present no threat to me. You may
want
be
the
bedroom police I have better things in life to worry about
than
an
expression of love between two people. YOU, on the other hand
are a
pervert
whose whole notions of sexuality are VIOLENT. THAT Mr. Moore
is
the
obscenity.

Is he any relation to Dennis Moore? Or his horse Concorde?
A0L!

He's Davey's GIRLFRIEND!

So Davey is hung like Concorde.

Not that big.

I suspect Concorde is one of those toy ponies.

I thought it was somethign that few twice the speed of sound.

Up his arse?

No OUT of his ass. GERBIL LAUNCHER!

You'd think he'd want to keep them in there instead.

AND the BIGGEST - BIT TIME TRIAL LAWYER on the
planet! Just ask him. He wears a wris****ch worth 100 times as
much
as
your
house!

I find that hard to believe.

Which part? The FAKE lawyer bit or the watch bull****?

Yes, that! A0L!!

EVERYTHING about dear little Queen Percy is FAKE.

Like his fake Fendi handbag?

And we wears Prada shoes.

And Max Factor lipstick?

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Old August 23rd 06, 12:36 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

[...]

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Old August 23rd 06, 10:47 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
[...]

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda gay!

Old August 24th 06, 10:39 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
\(krp\)

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda gay!

Oh Percy is so cute in his pink tutu and his slippers.. Waving his hands in
the air.

Old August 24th 06, 10:02 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

(krp) wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda gay!

Oh Percy is so cute in his pink tutu and his slippers.. Waving his hands in
the air.

Tutu eh? I wonder if he can give Dickless arun for his money?

Old August 24th 06, 10:36 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
\(krp\)

(krp) wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda gay!

Oh Percy is so cute in his pink tutu and his slippers.. Waving his hands
in
the air.

Tutu eh? I wonder if he can give Dickless arun for his money?

Actually there is good evidence that "PERCY" is several people ONE of whom
is the INSANE "Stacy Alexander" and her nutbar Hubby Doctor JOHN EDWARD
FREED... How he keeps getting jobs as the DEAD of women at colleges is
AMAZING!

Old August 25th 06, 08:38 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

(krp) wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda gay!

Oh Percy is so cute in his pink tutu and his slippers.. Waving his hands
in
the air.

Tutu eh? I wonder if he can give Dickless arun for his money?

Actually there is good evidence that "PERCY" is several people ONE of whom
is the INSANE "Stacy Alexander" and her nutbar Hubby Doctor JOHN EDWARD
FREED... How he keeps getting jobs as the DEAD of women at colleges is
AMAZING!

I heard he likes 7-Up! And I don't mean the drink (if you know what I
mean!).

Old August 25th 06, 11:03 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
\(krp\)

[...]

It is funny this group holds regular meeting via e-mail plots out their
moves and Ms. FREED pays for the attack website on behalf of the women's
movement and TAKE BACK THE NET!!! They made some serious blunders when the
website went down and she PANICKED to get it back up. Left fingerprints
everywhere behind herself. This "COALITION FORCES" gang is the gang who
can't shoot straight. Moore, Mike Netwrton bomb, Stacy, her loving puppy dog
Hubby Doctor Johnny and a few other misfits tossed in now and then. The
best part is when Mikey and Stacy try to PLAY lawyer............

Say MIKE - how are your LEARJETS?

Old August 25th 06, 04:12 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba

(krp) wrote:
[...]

As opposed to the $130 total you have to your name, bankruptboi?
Save your breath puppet....You'll need it to inflate your next date. If
ignorance is bliss ****tard, you must be the happiest person on earth.

Old August 25th 06, 06:28 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

DAVID WHACKJOB MOORE INTERNET STALKER
wrote in message
[...]

Davey my wife didn't leave ME like YOURS DID! She wanted a "MAN" and
not a "LITTLE BOY" as I hear it. Davey I "OWN" my house, 100% of it, and
YOU - well yours was foreclosed and sold to somebody else. YOU live in your
MOMMY'S BASEMENT! No Davey it is NOT "old news" it is a current as the
headline news on CNN...