Support Needed

Old July 8th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Support Needed

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:56:55 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT), Aviator
wrote:

Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our relaunched
aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation site, not just
provide a store, but educational aviation material, directories, and a
lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell tailwheels.
thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and Specialty, who have a
really useful website, sell a really good tailwheel.

A really ****ing expensive tailwheel!

I just got an old Scott 2000 off of Ebay for 50 bucks and got some bushings
and bearings to refurbish it.. 1800 for a tailwheel? They must be on drugs!

And do't even get me started on what they want for Scott master cylinders!

Bertie

buy the gerdes A-049 type with the inbuilt reservoir.
buy them second hand.
fit them as toe brakes on the rudders.
gerdes was the original manufacturer I think. they are in the AS&S
cattledog as Cleveland model 10-35.
the difference between old reservoirs and new ones is 3 o-rings that
are under $20.
(well 2 o-rings in the master and 1 in the slave pucks.)

tailwheels I meant are the 4" homebuilder's specials. rubber
vulcanised on to an aluminium hub with sloppy crowded races.
they are about $20. they are the best tailwheels going.
I'm on my third one (worn down two).
there are times when overloaded (heavy pax) that my tailwind puts the
tail back on the ground on rotation for liftoff.
I calculated one day that there is an instantaneous spin up of the
tailwheel to 4,500rpm. never had an aircraft spruce one let go. have
had another polyurethane one sieze on the axle and take it off
totally.

Stealth Pilot
Old July 8th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Support Needed, Maxie's jock slips again.

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 06:27:27 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Actually, no. Everything about flying is not that expensive.

Didn't say it was, just that you whine like Mx.

Of course, you have no idea what i was talking about in any case, so I'll
excuse you this time..

You have no idea what you are talking about, you just like to see yourself
type.

no no no you've got it wrong.
bertie likes to see you type.
you are in an aimless clueless imposition of wills battle with some
one who doesnt give a toss what you write, just as long as you foam
and blather off at the slightest taunt.

(of course you are actually a second wave troll arent you)

if you win clueless newbie of the month 3 months running do you get to
keep the trophy?
Stealth Pilot
Old July 8th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

wrote:

no no no you've got it wrong.
bertie likes to see you type.
you are in an aimless clueless imposition of wills battle with some
one who doesnt give a toss what you write, just as long as you foam
and blather off at the slightest taunt.

Then why are you, him and the rest of your ilk doing 95% of the foaming and
blathering? If that were really the point, I'd be some kind of grand
champion. Can't you count posts? I can make one post a week and keep you
guys going forever.

The point is that regardless of what you all post, your hero and company are
really accomplishing little more than crippling a news group because you
can't personally moderate it and control it's content. Unless everyone
participating in these groups agree to allow the opinions of others, and
learn to disagree like gentlemen, these groups will always be worthless.

If we were making a list of the clueless here, your name would clearly be at
the top of the list.

(of course you are actually a second wave troll arent you)

if you win clueless newbie of the month 3 months running do you get to
keep the trophy?
Stealth Pilot

There is no trophy, and no one will ever win. It's not a battle or game dumb
ass, it's just a fact of life.

Old July 8th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:49Ick.18513$%q.7883
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You intrigue me!

Bertie

So does a dung beetle.

I thought that was obvious.

BTW, do you even feel it when you walk into these?

Bertie
Old July 8th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:54:49 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote in
m:

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 03:31:54 -0700 (PDT), More_Flaps
wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:53*am, U Wascal Wabbit wrote:
In article 3786c1af-1d42-4087-bce2-2115f52a2989
@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com, More_Flaps says...

On Jul 7, 4:13*am, U Wascal Wabbit
wrote:
In article 025d0caa-5415-4df8-a76e-c781af3e9484
@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, Lou says...

wrote:
Hey guys, we'd really appreciate your support of our
relaunched aviation store -

www.aviatorwebsite.com

It's an honest attempt to bring a well rounded aviation
site, not just provide a store, but educational aviation
material, directories, and a lot more.

Thanks in advance.

what a useless bloody web site. you dont even sell
tailwheels. thank heavens though that Aircraft Spruce and
Specialty, who have a really useful website, sell a really
good tailwheel.

Stealth (well you wanted feedback) Pilot

Stealth, what's wrong with you? A man asks for your help and
you turn into Bertie? Is that an Australian thing?

That's spelled 'asstralian'

*Stealth got him a fan boi!

If'n you've never googled Bertie, you might try.

Nope, never needed to. I first ran across him when he had fewer grey
hairs. He's a kook magnet!
Cheers

far far better a kook magnet than a fridge magnet.

Dunno, I kinda like the idea of being a fridge magent now that you've
put the idea in my head...

Stealth( I really did think his web site useless) Pilot

My web site?

You mean the TV heaven thing with pics of Bertie?

op's you maroon

Ah, OK. Less of the maroon thing....

Bertie
Old July 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Actually, no. Everything about flying is not that expensive.

Didn't say it was, just that you whine like Mx.

No I don't.

Of course, you have no idea what i was talking about in any case, so
I'll excuse you this time..

You have no idea what you are talking about, you just like to see
yourself type.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhhhahwhahwhahwhah!

Bertie
Old July 8th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:56:55 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Stealth Pilot wrote in
m:

wrote:

[...]

Nah, got some already second hand. Even those were expensive. They're
the cub type diaghram heel brakes.

tailwheels I meant are the 4" homebuilder's specials. rubber
vulcanised on to an aluminium hub with sloppy crowded races.
they are about $20. they are the best tailwheels going.
I'm on my third one (worn down two).
there are times when overloaded (heavy pax) that my tailwind puts the
tail back on the ground on rotation for liftoff.
I calculated one day that there is an instantaneous spin up of the
tailwheel to 4,500rpm. never had an aircraft spruce one let go. have
had another polyurethane one sieze on the axle and take it off
totally.

Wel, I wanted something full swivel and fairly robust. The airplane will
be used for some low time tailwheel pilots.. Anyhow, I got a real nice
2000 which just needs some bearings and a tire..

Bert

Old July 8th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote:

no no no you've got it wrong.
bertie likes to see you type.
you are in an aimless clueless imposition of wills battle with some
one who doesnt give a toss what you write, just as long as you foam
and blather off at the slightest taunt.

Then why are you, him and the rest of your ilk doing 95% of the
foaming and blathering? If that were really the point, I'd be some
kind of grand champion. Can't you count posts? I can make one post a
week and keep you guys going forever.

The point is that regardless of what you all post, your hero and
company are really accomplishing little more than crippling a news
group because you can't personally moderate it and control it's
content. Unless everyone participating in these groups agree to allow
the opinions of others, and learn to disagree like gentlemen, these
groups will always be worthless.

Actually, that's what you're doing, fjukkwit.

If we were making a list of the clueless here, your name would clearly
be at the top of the list.

Another lits! Go to it boi!

(of course you are actually a second wave troll arent you)

if you win clueless newbie of the month 3 months running do you get
to keep the trophy?
Stealth Pilot

There is no trophy, and no one will ever win. It's not a battle or
game dumb ass, it's just a fact of life.

Now , you're never going to win with an attitude like that. Pull your
socks up, kook.

Bertie

Old July 8th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Stealth Pilot wrote in
:

wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
. ..

Actually, no. Everything about flying is not that expensive.

Didn't say it was, just that you whine like Mx.

Of course, you have no idea what i was talking about in any case, so
I'll excuse you this time..

You have no idea what you are talking about, you just like to see
yourself type.

no no no you've got it wrong.
bertie likes to see you type.
you are in an aimless clueless imposition of wills battle with some
one who doesnt give a toss what you write, just as long as you foam
and blather off at the slightest taunt.

(of course you are actually a second wave troll arent you)

if you win clueless newbie of the month 3 months running do you get to
keep the trophy?

Hah!, goes on forever. He's got stiff competition there this month
anyway. Jamie Baillie is on the ballot and he's a kook and then some.
He's nominated for almost every AUK award there is this month and
there's momentum to have him sweep the board, so Maxie might have to
wait.. We'll see though. Maxie is getting a good few votes.

Bertie
Old July 9th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Wel, I wanted something full swivel and fairly robust.

Yeah, hauling your fat ass around, you probably need duals.

The airplane will
be used for some low time tailwheel pilots..

Yeah, like you.

Anyhow, I got a real nice
2000 which just needs some bearings and a tire..

Now if you can just get your bearings.

Squirty the ****drip