Beechcraft Bonanza F35

Old October 15th 05, 03:42 AM
Aluckyguess

A friend of mine wants to sell me his V35 1961 N Model.
Garmin 430
garmin 327 transponder
Kx155
The panel is loaded I dont feel like listing all the stuff and 0 time
engine fresh annual. He isnt cheap if it needed fixing he fixed it. It looks
good I would give the paint 8-9 and the interior a 9. Its has new glass the
thick stuff.
How much do you guys thinks it worth?

Old October 15th 05, 05:49 AM
Montblack

("Aluckyguess" wrote)
How much do you guys thinks it worth?

What's your neighbor asking for the plane?

Montblack
Old October 15th 05, 01:20 PM
Aluckyguess

I wanted to see what everyone thought first. I will post pictures in a week
or so.

("Aluckyguess" wrote)

Old October 15th 05, 06:30 PM
Montblack

Default Beechcraft Bonanza F35

("Aluckyguess" wrote)
I wanted to see what everyone thought first. I will post pictures in a week
or so.

Ah, cat and mouse.

What's the #*%#* asking price???? :-)

Ain't negotiations fun? g

Montblack

Old October 16th 05, 03:19 AM
Aluckyguess

$85000,00
("Aluckyguess" wrote)

Old October 16th 05, 03:22 AM
George Patterson

Aluckyguess wrote:
I wanted to see what everyone thought first. I will post pictures in a week
or so.

If the price is a good one and you post pictures before you buy it, you will
never see that plane again. Make up your mind and make an offer or not, but
don't waste your time with pictures -- unless the title of your post is "MY New
Plane."

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.
Old October 16th 05, 04:08 PM
Newps

Aluckyguess wrote:

$85000,00

I just paid $88K for my S35 in late August. 4200 TT, 600 SMOH. IFR
panel with GPS. The only thing it doesn't have is an autopilot. The
paint is only a few years old. The only thing wrong with it right now
is the left bladder leaks when you fill it to the top so I'll fix
sometime before next summer.

Old October 16th 05, 04:35 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:08:19 -0600, Newps wrote
in ::

The only thing wrong with it right now
is the left bladder leaks when you fill it to the top so I'll fix
sometime before next summer.

Is it prudent to operate your aircraft with such a known defect?

One would guess that the rubber near the connection to the filler neck
has deteriorated to the point that it is cracked and lost its
integrity. If that is a correct diagnosis, wouldn't it be possible
for the bladder to completely separate from the filler neck in the
event of air turbulence, and spill its flammable contents into the
wing permitting it to run into the fuselage and cabin? Just a
thought.

If there is evidence of one rubber fuel bladder rotting, it may be
prudent to consider the other rubber components of the fuel system
being in a compromised condition.

I would dearly miss your wry comments if anything should cause you not
to be able to participate in this forum.
Old October 16th 05, 10:53 PM
Newps

Larry Dighera wrote:

[...]

These rubber bladders in Bonanzas develop small leaks in the upper
outboard corner. If you fill it up it will leak out a gallon or so and
then stop. Since it is not summer and I never fill my tanks except for
a long cross country repairing this is not critical.
Old October 21st 05, 12:05 AM
Bushleague

Short as in nothing to repair, owner just spent $26,000 in paint,
leather interior, and avionics, which I won't need to. Corker
airplane!
Have a great one!

Bush

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:28:23 -0600, Newps wrote:

Roger wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:37:15 -0700, "NW_PILOT"
wrote:

"Bushleague" wrote in message

Hi I recently purchased a Bonanza F35 on eBay for short ($49,000)
money. It has all of the mods and AD's accomplished, no prop AD, new
paint, leather interior, cruises in the yellow arc like a typical
v-tail, and 1100 hours left on the engine. My next choice was
a V-35 by D'Shannon with a 300 hp io-550 with 179 kt cruise for
$98,000, however the engine was run out. The F-35 will take me to SW
Florida for a new develpoment with one stop, average flight time is
6.5 hours. Bad call or no?

Thanks.

Bush

Sounds like a little bit of buyers regret, In the last month I have
delivered 8 airplanes and out of the 8, 5 were purchased on ebay 3 of them
had serious buyers regret! You will get over it. You got an exelent buy at

Excellent buy? My book says average retail price on the 55 F35 is $35K
and the book was printed in 95. How much would the price change in 10
years for a 50 year old airplane? :-))

There's 2 F models in Trade A Plane right now, one asking $36K, one
asking $47.5K. There's a G model with an asking price of $48.5K. I
don't know what he means by "short" money but he paid retail price.

Flying a Bonanza Larry Dighera Owning 28 September 10th 05 09:33 PM
Wondering about Beechcraft V-tail Baron/Two engine Bonanza? tigglys Piloting 14 June 8th 05 01:45 AM
IFR Bonanza F35 40.9K Leo Liebl Aviation Marketplace 0 June 12th 04 07:42 PM
Looking for Bonanza N4252D Hayden McKaskle Owning 5 October 18th 03 02:48 AM
Early Bonanza or Apache? Brinks Owning 11 July 16th 03 06:01 PM