P-63 (?) Airacobra/Kingcobra power question

Old November 5th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Constable Leonovich

Default Jeffrey Bloss (was Airacobra/Kingcobra.. )

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:02:14 -0500, bds wrote:

It's sad that such a few unhappy individuals in their desire to impress
others with their infallible aviation knowledge have turned this ng into the
almost completely worthless cesspool that it has become with their
sophomoric sexual name calling and insults.

It's hard for me to believe that they are actually pilots considering the
personalities involved. I would certainly be ashamed to be associated with
any of them.

I am on alert! I am alerted to your first-ever post to Usenet. I am
alerted to you. I am on alert to your sock-puppetry! I am alerted to
you!

--
http://www.tronguy.net (Yeppers, that's me!!)
http://current.com/items/88931310_tron_guy
Old November 5th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Brian Whatcott

Default Need Address and Job Details for Jeffrey Bloss

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

Brian W

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
....like an empty head rattling.
/snip/
Clown, I never said ...
duh.

They are much harder to cool for one and several other reasons none of
which you will be able to wrap your tiny, stunted clown mind around.

Jeffrey, I have largely skipped your posts til now.

... if you have an uncontrollable urge to make
an assclown out ...

Old November 5th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Ron May

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

Brian W

Alric J. Knebel IP: 67.60.27.252
16201 Cervantes Court Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
http://tr.im/1f7z
30.26.30.52 N 88.52.46.90 W

His Legacy
http://tinyurl.com/3523sj
Bloss Slogan - *Don't Dare **** With Me* 11/5/2009 2:27:54 PM
Old November 5th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
vince

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:32:10 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:29:45 -0500, Ron May wrote:

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

Brian W

Alric J. Knebel IP: 67.60.27.252
16201 Cervantes Court Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
http://tr.im/1f7z
30.26.30.52 N 88.52.46.90 W

His Legacy
http://tinyurl.com/3523sj
Bloss Slogan - *Don't Dare **** With Me* 11/5/2009 2:27:54 PM

Holy ****, May, why are you jeopardizing my job, my marriage for a few
lousy Usenet posts?

You're a fukktard, I hope you die.

all of us hope Brian has you fired, Alric aka AllDick.

vince
Old November 5th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Gordon Darling

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:32:10 -0500, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:29:45 -0500, Ron May wrote:

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

Brian W

Alric J. Knebel IP: 67.60.27.252
16201 Cervantes Court Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
http://tr.im/1f7z
30.26.30.52 N 88.52.46.90 W

His Legacy
http://tinyurl.com/3523sj
Bloss Slogan - *Don't Dare **** With Me* 11/5/2009 2:27:54 PM

Holy ****, May, why are you jeopardizing my job, my marriage for a few
lousy Usenet posts?

You're a fukktard, I hope you die.

Careful with Bloss, he's no hit n run type.

Good luck, Brian, we are pulling for you!

Bloss Camp http://tr.im/hrFG
Motto: Run, rabbit, Run!
Old November 5th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Yrrah

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:29:45 -0500, Ron May wrote:

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:22:17 -0600, brian whatcott wrote:

Hi folks,

Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

Brian W

Alric J. Knebel IP: 67.60.27.252
16201 Cervantes Court Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
http://tr.im/1f7z
30.26.30.52 N 88.52.46.90 W

His Legacy
http://tinyurl.com/3523sj
Bloss Slogan - *Don't Dare **** With Me* 11/5/2009 2:27:54 PM

HO HO HO finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yrrah
Old November 5th 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Frank Camper

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:35:29 -0500, Gordon Darling wrote:

Bloss Camp http://tr.im/hrFG
Motto: Run, rabbit, Run!

heh

Fact.
--
Live To Spend It
Old November 5th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

brian whatcott wrote:
Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

That's probably not his real name. A search of the net indicates he has
trolled a rather diverse set of groups using that handle. He has mental
health issues and I believe should be treated no differently than anyone
with mental or physical handicaps.

I believe troll posts should be treated as one might treat a stranger
having an epileptic seizu avoid making the problem worse by trying
overly active intervention.

It is your choice of course, but I think it is probably simplest to ignore
his posts and alert posters on an as-needed basis of his antics if any of
them appear to be unenlightened (i.e. suckered into debates with him.) I
personally don't think that there is anything useful to be gained from
tracking him down, as much as that idea may appeal to you.
Old November 5th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Logajan

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
Holy ****, May, why are you jeopardizing my job, my marriage for a few
lousy Usenet posts?

You're a fukktard, I hope you die.

While I've had some exchange of insults with you, I do agree that you have
a right to be an anonymous prick. If you post anything libelous or such,
well, that's what the legal system is for.

(Anyone who posts mostly under the same "From" address doesn't need to be
"exposed" since the poster has made it trivial for readers to killfile
their posts.)
Old November 5th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:43:02 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:

brian whatcott wrote:
Anybody have Bloss's address and job details?

That's probably not his real name. A search of the net indicates he has
trolled a rather diverse set of groups using that handle. He has mental
health issues and I believe should be treated no differently than anyone
with mental or physical handicaps.

I believe troll posts should be treated as one might treat a stranger
having an epileptic seizu avoid making the problem worse by trying
overly active intervention.

It is your choice of course, but I think it is probably simplest to ignore
his posts and alert posters on an as-needed basis of his antics if any of
them appear to be unenlightened (i.e. suckered into debates with him.) I
personally don't think that there is anything useful to be gained from
tracking him down, as much as that idea may appeal to you.

Jim wasn't it you who thought that the flyover endangering 200 pax was a
"mishap not worthy of consequence?"

That incident included several career ending actions even before you get
into WHAT they were doing to cause the actions in question and the FAA
was perfectly justified in lifting the two certificates. In this
business there exists an environment concerning safety that allows no
"first time offenses" in the area these two pilots were operating. You
commit offenses in the category involved here and you are justifiably
history.

Before you shoot your mouth off as to who and what a troll is and how to
"ignore" them let me remind you of your endless battles with Bertie
Bunyip, Max and others whicxh effectively destroyed RAP.
Dudley Henriques