Russians to Militarize Schools

Old February 14th 04, 07:14 AM
Grantland

Default Russians to Militarize Schools

SCENE: The Oval Office. GW Bush hunched over the enormous desk,
glasses on, pen in hand, brow wrinkled in concentration; seemingly
dealing with Affairs of State of huge importance....
ENTER CONDOLEEEZZA RICE, without knocking:

:CRurgently: Meessa Presidonk! Meessa Presidonk Suh!! De Rushians! De..

INCONGRUOUSLY, Bush's face goes beet-red as he looks up, a furtive and
anguished expression of panic fleets across his wily, rat-like eyes..
then (just as quickly) he seizes up a document for close inspection,
thus covering his face..

GW(behind the paper): What is it Condi? Don't you knock? What is it?
What?

:CR: MEESSA PRESIDONK! MEESSA PRESIDONK!!

GW: don't call me that

:But SUH! MEESSSA PRESIDONK!! DE RUSH..

GW: don't call me that!

:Yessuh sorree suh. Sorreeee..

A *THUD* IS HEARD, AND, FROM UNDER THE DESK, SOMEONE LOUDLY UTTERS THE
EPITHET: "Damn!"

:CR: "HAI! AI!! WHATTI!! WHATTI??"

HUGELY COMPOSED, THE URBANE Richard Perle emerges from under the desk,
brushing at his lapel.

RP: I dropped my pen what of it? What of it, eh? Condi?

:CR: No no no no i jiz sked! you sked me Massa Pell! I sked! De Presidonk..

GW(still behind the document): don't call me that.

Bewildered, CR finds herself staring at the paper behind which the
President is ensconced. She stares blankly at a procession of crudely
drawn, clumsy stick-figures and rude, awkward letters denoting their
identities. Suddenly she sees a roughly drawn oval with a circle as
head and four sticks projecting underneath..

:CR: Spottie! Is Spottie Meesa Presidonk? Spottie!

RP: Don't call him that. I say, Condi, did you know, when you raise your head like that, I can see your brain?

GW giggles at the joke, squirming deliciously in the chair (that
showed her!); then lowering the paper and turning it around...

GW:excited: Yes, it's spotty and there's dada, an' mommeee, an'

RP: Shut up George!

GW: Right! (I knew that)

:CR: BUT MEESSA PRESIDONK!! DE RUSHIA..

RP: SHUT UP CONDI!!!

:CR: yessuh massah Pell suh. I sorree. I so sorreeeeee
Old February 14th 04, 10:18 AM
B2431

From: (Grantland)

[...]

Yourracism is showing, boy.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 14th 04, 09:31 PM
David E. Powell

"Grantland" wrote in message

Why don't you like black people?

Old February 15th 04, 12:11 AM
Grantland

"David E. Powell" wrote:

Why don't you like black people?

What gives you that idea? Did I get the accent wrong?

Grantland

Old February 15th 04, 01:30 AM
David Windhorst

David E. Powell wrote:

"Grantland" wrote in message

Why don't you like black people?

Me thinks he doth protest too much -- G-land, that is. You don't
suppose...?

Old February 15th 04, 02:40 AM
Mike Marron

David Windhorst wrote:
David E. Powell wrote:

Why don't you like black people?

Me thinks he doth protest too much -- G-land, that is. You don't
suppose...?

Fascist South Africans like Grantland are still seething mad over
the demise of Apartheid. What Grantland really needs is an attitude
adjustment therefore I propose forcing him to give up his freedoms
and all his worldly possessions and become a slave laborer in some
South African diamond mine...under the direct supervision of South
African blacks, of course. That, now THAT oughta' REALLY send him
into another one of his profane, racist, froth-filled tizzy fits!

Old February 15th 04, 03:23 AM
Grantland

Mike Marron wrote:

David Windhorst wrote:
David E. Powell wrote:

Why don't you like black people?

Me thinks he doth protest too much -- G-land, that is. You don't
suppose...?

Fascist South Africans like Grantland are still seething mad over
the demise of Apartheid.

Tarver you stupid loser. Who do you think you fool with your absurd
sockpuppets? Weren't you just crowing about South Africa having the
highest crime/rape/murder rates in the world in another thread? Eh?
I'm supposed to be happy about that, am I? People are being savagely
murdered all over the place - another Haiti. And if I don't like it,
why then I must be "evil", "hateful", a Nazi". You suck and we will
defeat you. You filthy piece of ****. We will burn you on a bonfire.

Grantland

Old February 15th 04, 03:39 AM
Mike Marron

(Grantland) wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

Fascist South Africans like Grantland are still seething mad over
the demise of Apartheid. What Grantland really needs is an attitude
adjustment therefore I propose forcing him to give up his freedoms
and all his worldly possessions and become a slave laborer in some
South African diamond mine...under the direct supervision of South
African blacks, of course. That, now THAT oughta' REALLY send him
into another one of his profane, racist, froth-filled tizzy fits!

Weren't you just crowing about South Africa having the
highest crime/rape/murder rates in the world in another thread? Eh?
I'm supposed to be happy about that, am I? People are being savagely
murdered all over the place - another Haiti. And if I don't like it,
why then I must be "evil", "hateful", a Nazi". You suck and we will
defeat you. You filthy piece of ****. We will burn you on a bonfire.

Cha Ching!

And after you serve your time laboring in the mines under the
supervision of blacks, your daughters shall be forced to bear
the children of black men...

(Grantland = lump of clay in my hands...)
Old February 15th 04, 04:31 AM
Grantland

Mike Marron wrote:

(Grantland) wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

[...]

You're a buffoon, Tarver, a laughing stock. Every time you and
"Dweezil" or "John Mazor" have a ridiculous "argument" with yourself,
people are yuk-yukking at your absurd pretentious stupidity. A clown
is what you are on this group. An absurd, pompous, egotistical clown.
You're about as risible as your brain-damaged President, who is also
blithely unaware of what a joke he is. And your child-like jibes
carry no venom. What ****es me off is the mentality that laughs off
the insane murderous evil of someone like, say Mugabe, and brands
anyone who protests it as "racist". I say again: we will defeat your
foul ilk. We will urinate on the bones of your ancestors.

Grantland
Old February 15th 04, 05:03 AM
Mike Marron

(Grantland) wrote:

[yet another vile, rascist rant mercifully snipped]

Congratulations on yet another useful and informative post,
Grantland. The "Is your mother still sucking Negro cock?"
comment was really a nice touch. So incredibly racist
(reminiscent of a fascist nazi) but then, we've come to
expect nothing less from you.

Among your other most notable contributions to the NG, that one
ranks right up there with your other great posts such as 1) berating
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice simply because she
happens to be black, 2) being pitiably obnoxious and falling off the
radar screen when asked to back up your claims 3) heroically
working to offset first Ed Rasimus' now mine Herculean efforts to
humanize and raise the common denominator of this NG (I've long
since given up trying and have resigned to wrestling in the mud with
pigs like you).

Thankfully, I totally despised you from the get-go, and while I do
like to yank yer chain, I have long understood that miserable canker
sores such as you are just an unfortunate side-effect of the U.S.
simply being a much more successful nation than yours much in
the manner that a steaming pile of **** is an unfortunate side-effect
of eating a delicious meal.

Now Grantland, my initial reaction to seeing your incredibly
vile posts sullying my list of unread articles was to killfile you
immediately. But after I gave it some thought, I decided not to.
To be honest, my life has been going particularly well of late,
so I believe I will allow "
" to function as some
much-needed (albeit unintentional) comic relief. At such time as
I no longer find you amusing, THEN I will killfile you.

But for now, we'll sit back and wait for you to trot out your
impressive arsenal of profane, racist put-downs while you point
out that I am an a latent homosexual or a "****** lover." I may or
may not respond to your relentless stupidity, depending on my
mood and available spare time. But whether or not I do, you can be
sure that you're providing a valuable service. Rather like the clowns
who were at the children's hospital where I had my tonsils and
adnoids out long ago, but without the big floppy shoes.