Centrair contact

Old May 25th 05, 03:22 AM
Chuck Kotila

Default Centrair contact

I have had no success in contacting Centrair to order new rudder pedals. I
have sent a letter to Centrair via the U.S. postal service and have had no
response. I have attempted to "fax" Centrair to only get transmission
error messages. I have called Centrair on the 'phone and received a
recorded message that said that the number was not in service. All the
adddress and numbers used came from the recent AD. Any suggestions on how
to contact Centrair?
JulietAlpha

Old May 25th 05, 03:43 PM
Tim Mara

Pick up the phone and call them!
tel 33 2 54370796
fax 33 2 54374864

I was able to get parts from them a couple years ago.they were most
helpful.....though a biyt slow at delivery.but had no problem communication
and getting parts from them sent to the USA
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at:
www.wingsandwheels.com

Old May 25th 05, 04:02 PM
Doug Cline

Chuck:
They responded immediately to all of my email messages this past month when
I ordered and received the rudder pedals. The email address I used is

Best regards
Doug

Old May 25th 05, 05:03 PM
Doug

Doug,

Could you give some details on what your cost + shipping, length of time,
etc. was for the parts, how you paid, etc?

Thanks,
Doug

Old May 26th 05, 01:47 AM
Doug Cline

BravoNiner:
The rudder pedals did not come with cables, however, new teflon sleeves for
the cables were installed inside the tubes.
Doug

oups.com...

Centrair Bank Info Steve Swann Soaring 5 May 4th 05 05:29 AM
Contact Approach Russ MacDonald Instrument Flight Rules 89 February 22nd 05 05:49 PM
I would like to contact... Ian Smith Soaring 0 July 16th 04 02:55 PM
Radar contact before squawk David Brooks Instrument Flight Rules 20 March 25th 04 01:34 AM
Contact cleaning on older Nav radio Mike Noel Owning 4 September 15th 03 02:28 PM