AutoCad

Old January 9th 09, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default AutoCad

Hi
Can anyone point me to a place where I can download patterns for
instruments in AutoCad (2002) format?

Matts
Old January 9th 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nimbus

It would be easier to download the free software named "Proge CAD 2008
Smart". It reads all CAD files....
Hope this helps you.
Bruno

Old January 9th 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jan 9, 3:56*am, wrote:
Hi
Can anyone point me to a place where I can download patterns for
instruments in AutoCad (2002) format?

Matts

I can provide .dxf or .dwg file of instrument groupings with 2 1/4 rd,
3 1/8 rd, 3 1/8 altimeter. Contact me directly.
UH
Old January 9th 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colin Field[_3_]

On Jan 9, 8:56*am, wrote:
Hi
Can anyone point me to a place where I can download patterns for
instruments in AutoCad (2002) format?

Matts

I don't know if you will be able to export these, but they might be
the sort of thing you are looking for.

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.com/instrument-panel-e.html

Regards, Colin
Old January 9th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On 9 Jan, 18:38, Colin Field wrote:
On Jan 9, 8:56*am, wrote:

Hi
Can anyone point me to a place where I can download patterns for
instruments in AutoCad (2002) format?

Matts

I don't know if you will be able to export these, but they might be
the sort of thing you are looking for.

http://www.dg-flugzeugbau.com/instrument-panel-e.html

Regards, Colin

They can be used for designing the panel, but they arn't accurate
enough to use for drilling.
Matts
Old January 9th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Matts,

The homebuilt aircraft community is a good resource. You might want to post
your question on the rec.aviation.homebuilt newsgroup.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/