AMS flight website

Old November 13th 09, 09:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soaring1978

Default AMS flight website

I couldn't access the AMS-flight's website now. Is there any problem
with them?
Old November 13th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny

On Nov 13, 2:38*am, Soaring1978 wrote:
I couldn't access the AMS-flight's website now. *Is there any problem
with them?

Try this website..
http://www.pipistrel.si/intro
Renny
Old November 14th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soaring1978

Thanks for your reply. However, I would like to know the current
situation about AMS Flight D.O.O. of Slovenia, since they are current
type certificate holder of LS4 / LS6. Any information on this somebody?
Old November 14th 09, 09:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Luten

On Nov 13, 4:56*pm, Soaring1978 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. However, I would like to know the current
situation about AMS Flight D.O.O. of Slovenia, since they are current
type certificate holder of LS4 / LS6. Any information on this somebody?

A week ago I sent Ales (Cebavs, the general manager) an email with
read receipt requested. I've not received an automated response, but
also no bounce, indicating Ales has not looked at his email during the
past week but the domain name is still alive (as we know from seeing
the "Welcome to your website" default index page. So I'm also
concerned. I'll try sending off an inquiry to one of the engineers
who used to work at AMS Flight to see if he knows anything.
Old November 15th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Luten

I just heard back from my contact (spy?) in Slovenia. AMS Flight is
still alive, although I suppose still not very well. Ales and two
workers are apparently completing a Carat, for delivery to parts as
yet unknown to me. Because Ales does not reply to inquiries unless he
has good news to report, or anticipates income, I would suggest
phoning him. Keep trying until you connect.

I assume he still spends a little time in his office in the morning,
and then again after about 3 in the afternoon (his time). So far as I
know, the office phone number is: +386 (4) 535 14 02, although +386
(4) 535 14 00 is probably the main number. Let me know if you try and
can't connect and I'll see if I can get a newer/better number from my
contact.

Old November 17th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Luten

This morning I received the following from Ales at AMS Flight, in
response to my post here a couple of days ago. So clearly he is
monitoring this group. I have no indication from him as to the status
of the AMS-Flight website.

"I'm organizing different and flexible the company and in the moment
we work
on the projects Magnus with full power investing important money, than
we
are finalizing wind energy electric generators where we are government
sponsored, Carat is in series production, than LS4 + LS6 support and
maintenance works with the team of 5 engineers and of 12 other
involved,
full time more or less all."

Old November 23rd 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soaring1978

Thanks for updating the information. I was little concerned since
there are so many companies goes into down spiral nowadays, hope AMS
will continue to do well.

SSA website raulb Soaring 6 May 3rd 09 07:30 AM
#### How To Turn Your Dull Website into Money Making Website#### [email protected] Piloting 0 December 14th 07 12:46 PM
Turn point website and flight logs Udo Soaring 2 December 5th 06 10:03 PM
new website Shaun Aviation Marketplace 0 October 10th 04 06:32 PM
website for corp. flight standby [email protected] Owning 0 September 12th 04 08:17 PM