A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Closing 2018 Andes Open along with 8th WSGP Vitacura, Chile.

Old January 16th 18, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Closing 2018 Andes Open along with 8th WSGP Vitacura, Chile.

Let's be accurate, Tom. Beautiful BLIND French woman wants you for an interview.

Old January 16th 18, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711
external usenet poster

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10:57:10 PM UTC-3, wrote:
Let's be accurate, Tom. Beautiful BLIND French woman wants you for an interview.

After all these years Mark, its good to see you finally have "name recognition", Bunkie.

Just a quick morning report. Am weighted and gridded. Have a few hours to go till pilots meeting and then lunch. To the Southeast, we have high clouds but appears they are drying up. Folks I saw getting their glider's ready all are hoping for a good day. Had zero traffic as I drove to the airport. The Pope has come to town and most places are closed.

If your watching, when we climb out above the main ridge right by the airport and get 1800 Meters, that's a good sign. When we go back and start our climbs in the "laboratory area" and you see 2800-3200 Meters, now that's a really great sign we will have a very good day.

So, some morning coffee and Mark, probably to your enjoyment, my interview went fairly well, until she asked me to draw on her Ipad a picture of what I thought would be a perfect cloud....I drew 2....need I say anymore. :).

Best. Tom #711.
Old January 17th 18, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-6, Tom Kelley #711 wrote:

So, some morning coffee and Mark, probably to your enjoyment, my interview went fairly well, until she asked me to draw on her Ipad a picture of what I thought would be a perfect cloud....I drew 2....need I say anymore. :).

Best. Tom #711.

But did the clouds you drew keep your hands warm?

Steve Leonard

Old January 19th 18, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711
external usenet poster

Ok Steve, my pic has been errased. Was a really good day. awaiting dinner now. Watch the videos if you can, more hits the better. Tomorrow we have special meeting in morning about future of SGP. Dinners ready. Best Tom #711.