And while I'm at it ....

Old October 12th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Doc Tony

Default And while I'm at it ....

In FS9 [2004], again, it could be a glitch on my end, dunno, in the park
area and in full screen mode wanting to make some adjustments with the
old "PRESS THE ALTERNATE KEY FOR THE TOP SCREEN MENU" so I press .. and
press.. and press .. sometimes it works right away, other time it takes
6 or 7 times to get that menu using the ALT key -- what am I doing wrong
or, if nothing normally wrong, is there is a fix or work-around to
getting that top screen menu while in full screen mode using the ALT key
or must one get out of full screen mode to have that work better?

Doc Tony

NOTE: Peter Duniho! I recall that name from rec.av.piloting! How goes
it, Peter! I see you're still doing the sims too, yes? Hey, remember the
'great debate' in RAP when ol' Johnny was still flying at age ==102==
[Plane&Pilot article] and that sparked considerable comment from the
gang as to whether such a thing was 'prudent' or not even tho' Johnny
got past his Class 3 physical but still ... 102! Whew!