1972 Piper Pawnee PA25-235 "C" restoration project

Old January 19th 07, 09:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
harald stein

Default 1972 Piper Pawnee PA25-235 "C" restoration project

My flying club in Germany has purchased a 1972 Piper Pawnee PA25-235 "C" as
a restoration project. Now we are looking for some big sketches
(construction papers, blueprints or building plans?) of the aircraft with
the drawing we need for the work on the aircraft giving all detail
information on every single part. On the past we have done a restoration on
some PA 18 and for these aircraft the sketches had a size of 6 feet by 4
feet (about 10 of these pages).

Could anybody please provide 1. the correct name of those "construction
papers" or "blueprints" or "building plans"? and 2. a source where to
order those papers for the PA25?

Any further hint on a web based information source for the restoration of
the PA25 would also be greatly appreciated..Thank you very much, Harald
Stein harald.stein at t-online.de

Old January 19th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Vaughn Simon

Any further hint on a web based information source for the restoration of the
PA25 would also be greatly appreciated..Thank you very much, Harald Stein
harald.stein at t-online.de

You might also post this at rec.aviation.soaring. Lots of Pawnee users
there.

Vaughn

Old January 19th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
harald stein

Good idea, I will do that as our club will use it for glider towing...

Harald

Stein harald.stein at t-online.de

You might also post this at rec.aviation.soaring. Lots of Pawnee
users there.

Vaughn

1972 Piper Pawnee PA25-235 "C" restoration project harald stein Piloting 0 January 19th 07 09:56 AM
Mustang Restoration Project mustanger Restoration 1 October 9th 04 04:45 PM
Y2K Spitfire restoration project COMOX B.C> Ed Majden Military Aviation 3 May 23rd 04 08:33 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Piper Pawnee Parts Rod Pool Soaring 3 February 3rd 04 11:12 PM