Kingman, AZ Fly-IN

Old May 14th 04, 01:22 PM
Skyking

Default Kingman, AZ Fly-IN

There will be a Pancake Breakfast Fly In at the Kingman, AZ EAA Hangar
tomorrow, May 15th.

It is the Hangar Opening celebration.

Skyking

Old May 14th 04, 09:24 PM
Jay Honeck

It is the Hangar Opening celebration.

You're celebrating a "hangar opening"?

Man, you guys party for *anything*...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 15th 04, 12:00 AM
Bushleague

Jeez we just returned from a week in AZ visiting Page, Lake Powell,
Zion in UT, and flew with my buddy Mark who owns Red Rock Baloons in
Sedona. My second time in AZ has me rethinking the Florida snowbird
idea. Arizona gives new meaning to VFR, however you learn about rotor,
mountain wave in the afternoon.

Have a great one!

Bush

Old May 15th 04, 12:20 PM
Skyking

Well, this hangar was over three years in the building
and it is really nice, including indoor plumbing, do ya'll
have that in your houses in the "Corny State"?

Skyking