Question about the turbo commander

Old December 23rd 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
GDBholdings

Default Question about the turbo commander

I have done a yahoo and Google search and came up frustratingly empty, Might
be my search technique but anyway.........All I wanted to know was if the
Turbo Commander 690B was certified for single pilot operation or if it
requires two flight crew to operate?

any link to a website on info to this aircraft that some of you know about
would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance

Old December 23rd 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

"GDBholdings" wrote in message
I have done a yahoo and Google search and came up frustratingly empty,
Might be my search technique but anyway.........All I wanted to know was if
the Turbo Commander 690B was certified for single pilot operation or if it
requires two flight crew to operate?

http://www.twincommander.com

It has never required two crew members and other than the big iron (if that)
I can't think of a tubro prop that is not single pilot.

Old December 24th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

King Air 350 requires a type rating but is still single pilot.
What's amazing is that the jets are easier to fly!

Doesn't have to make sense. Bill Hale

Turbo question soxinbox Owning 13 June 10th 06 03:28 AM
Turbo Lance MP flux ? John Doe Owning 3 September 28th 05 01:56 AM
Why turbo normalizer? Robert M. Gary Piloting 61 May 20th 05 04:33 PM
turbo stc? The Weiss Family Owning 21 October 3rd 04 10:35 PM
Commander gives Navy airframe plan good review Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 July 8th 03 09:10 PM