Things To See In FS9

Old September 21st 03, 08:53 AM
Mark Cherry

In ,
paul s wrote:

To quote the back of the box :-
"As you fly above cities, towns and phot-realistic airports, you'll
see dramatic landscapes and vegetation taking shape that are *true to
the native terrain*" {my emphasis}. Somebody hasn't done their
research.

And there's trees in Antartica, I've seen them in FS. Autogen at it's
best...NOT!

Uhhhnnnn. Will somebody save us from these people? We can only hope... ;-)

I wonder what happens with auto-gen as you fly through the Brazilian
rain forest?

Icebergs and Glaciers??

LOL 'That would be cool', he lied, unconvincingly.

--
regards,

Mark
mailto:MarkCherry {at} compuserve {dot} com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
address-bots please add these to your database:-

Old September 21st 03, 08:56 AM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Kevin Reilly wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 Mark Cherry wrote:

Trees? On Easter Island? ROFL The curse of auto-gen!

Well to be fair there are one or two scattered around. Probably
planted quite recently by resort owners and well-meaning
environmentalists but they are there. Some good photos at
http://www.islandheritage.org/

I think I can take your word for it. I was only going by what I've seen and
that's restricted to what I've seen on the old goggle-box.

But granted it's nothing like the virtual forest that FS renders.
Maybe there's a wishful-thinking tree-hugger on the FS scenery team?

A distinct possibility.

--
regards,

Mark