Pinckneyville flyin time again ...

Old March 14th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
John Ousterhout[_2_]

Default Pinckneyville flyin time again ...

I've added a link to Highflyer's official announcement to my Unofficial
Pinckneyville FAQ. http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

If I'm reading my webstats properly over 200 people have read the
Unofficial FAQ in the past few days. Unbelievable!

- John (back home again in Oregon) Ousterhout -

Highflyer wrote:

It is hard to get the message out and posts don't last very long. It works.
Now that Big John Oyster has updated the faq we can just refer folks to it.
See the faq at http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html and get most of the
information for this year.

Highflyer

Old March 14th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout
says...

I've added a link to Highflyer's official announcement to my Unofficial
Pinckneyville FAQ. http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

If I'm reading my webstats properly over 200 people have read the
Unofficial FAQ in the past few days. Unbelievable!

- John (back home again in Oregon) Ousterhout -

I must shamelessly confess that I was one of the 200 people to read the
Unofficial FAQ and was instantly rewarded with a flood of fond memories of the
event. Well done John.

See ya

Chuck S

Old March 15th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Highflyer wrote:

It is hard to get the message out and posts don't last very long. *It works.
Now that Big John Oyster has updated the faq we can just refer folks to it.
See the faq athttp://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.htmland get most of the
information for this year.

Highflyer- Hide quoted text -

Sounds lie fun, wish I was closer.

Wil
Old March 17th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

I've added a link to Highflyer's official announcement to my Unofficial
Pinckneyville FAQ. http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

If I'm reading my webstats properly over 200 people have read the
Unofficial FAQ in the past few days. Unbelievable!

- John (back home again in Oregon) Ousterhout -

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Want world class stats?

Check with ZOOM.

1-800-JAC-KOFF

- Barnyard BOb -
The more people I meet,
the more I like my dog.

Old March 18th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 3/17/2008 10:23 AM Barnyard BOb said the following:

I've added a link to Highflyer's official announcement to my Unofficial
Pinckneyville FAQ. http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

If I'm reading my webstats properly over 200 people have read the
Unofficial FAQ in the past few days. Unbelievable!

- John (back home again in Oregon) Ousterhout -

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Want world class stats?

Check with ZOOM.

1-800-JAC-KOFF

Unka Bob! You made it through another winter! Congrats...
Old March 18th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Rich Ahrens wrote:

on 3/17/2008 10:23 AM Barnyard BOb said the following:

I've added a link to Highflyer's official announcement to my
Unofficial Pinckneyville FAQ. http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

If I'm reading my webstats properly over 200 people have read the
Unofficial FAQ in the past few days. Unbelievable!

- John (back home again in Oregon) Ousterhout -

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Want world class stats?

Check with ZOOM.

1-800-JAC-KOFF

Unka Bob! You made it through another winter! Congrats...

Old age and guile will overcome youth and enthusiasm
every time!

Old March 19th 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Dylan Smith

On 2008-03-15, William Hung wrote:
Sounds lie fun, wish I was closer.

I made it all the way from the Isle of Man a couple of years ago.

It's a really nice, friendly flyin.

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.
Old March 20th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On 2008-03-15, William Hung wrote:

Sounds lie fun, wish I was closer.

I made it all the way from the Isle of Man a couple of years ago.

It's a really nice, friendly flyin.

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.

Wow, that's quite a trip. For me, it is not only the distance, it is
also the logistics. One of these days I'll make it out there.

Wil