David V Goliath ? How much do box cutters cost now ? can China meetdemand ? or can you make your own for 20 cents ??

Old January 4th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
kangarooistan8

Default David V Goliath ? How much do box cutters cost now ? can China meetdemand ? or can you make your own for 20 cents ??

Clearly it is the DUMBEST thing the jews have ever done

how much do box cutters cost
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
..
No jew will ever again walk the streets in safety EVER again
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...px-Gray507.png
..

The veins in the neck are only a centimeter deep

, find your own with a finger in a mirror , see above link or google
Jugular vein , with box cutters at less than a dollar and
1,500,000,000 Muslims being attacked by jews , it only remains to see
how long till Muslims deciede its time to defend their babies lives
from jews and christians kid killers
..

Kill Men, Women, and Children
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through
the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no
mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women
and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin
your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the
seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its
courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went
throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Like Bush invading Iraq and Afghanistan destroyed the USA Empire

Seemed like a good idea at the time , but like jews , they FAILED to
look forward a few decades

NOTHING can now save Israel OR its western taxpayers from both
bleeding to death
..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_strategy

50,000 less jews every year will become 100,000 less jews a year until
judaism is no more

100,000 more muslims every day and they grow more angry every day and
the cost of box cutters will keep falling as production increases , at
1000 to one the jews will eventually run out of bullets , box cutters
dont need bullets and kill more quickly

NOTHING can now save the jews, its says so in their own bible
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
..
GOD wont , he never does , its now just mathematics and time , there
is now no other option , ISRAEL must go and jews must now account for
their crimes AGAIN

sooner or later the muslims will discover that box cutters cost less
than a dollar and a tiny nick on the neck in seconds can kill a jewish
terrorist in one second before he even see it coming its too late

with the 1000 to one ratio between the groups ,it will one day end in
a river of blood like it says in the bible ,
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

box cutters only cost one dollar , a box of matches 20 cents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing...n_World_War_II

Plastic, strong ,wont set off metal detector or sniffer dogs
http://www.noze-nuz.com/camillus/cm3215.jpg
for under a dollar its good insurance if your teeth go blunt

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...px-Gray507.png
..
Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers;
Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world
with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

NOTHING can now save the jews , it said so in the christians bible

Who are we to argue will christians 3 Gods

Muslims only have one GOD , and he got out voted

NOTHING can now save Israel or any / all jews

Its far too late

Arm yourself , even with your teeth you can cut the jugular veins of a
kidkiller if need be , that WHY Aboriginals remove and sharpen a front
tooth ,so as to kill kid killers where ever they find one hiding , you
never know where you might find a kid killer hiding

You MUST defend your babies, now that jews have declared war you now
have NO choice , all jews must now pay for their support of mass
murderers in Israel

kanga
=====

2) christians and jews God's Murders for Stupid Reasons:
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Kill Brats

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way,
some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up
baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw
them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears
came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.
(2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

God Kills the Curious

And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked
into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and'
fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had
smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-
shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and
to whom shall he go up from us? (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Killed by a Lion

Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say
to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the
prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the
voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And
sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. (1
Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

Killing the Good Samaritan

The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the
house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab
guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the
Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with
singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.

When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out
his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it
tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot,
and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers;
Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world
with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children
will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived.
Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from
you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.
I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But
now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD,
what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that
don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All
their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will
drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love
them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of
Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more
fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved
children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through
the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no
mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women
and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin
your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the
seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its
courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went
throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land
of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to
the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of
their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the
people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard
throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where
someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will
shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter
armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer.
With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young
men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks,
farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay
Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done
to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain,
destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will
raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I
am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be
desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for
building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
(Jeremiah 51:20-26)

(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against
Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the
next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I
will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will
release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your
cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted.
(Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their
little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.
Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking
hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount
of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot
down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on
helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah
13:15-18 NLT)
Old January 28th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
CriticalMass

Default David V Goliath ? [and all the other crap]

kangarooistan8 wrote: {Too much bull**** to quote}

Get help.
Old February 2nd 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John[_9_]

On Jan 4, 2:37*am, kangarooistan8 wrote:

snip too much drivel

Just like an Arab, bringing a knife to a gun fight!

John Dupre'