What Is This?

Old March 16th 12, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Sam

Default What Is This?

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:49:45 -0500, John Szalay wrote:

Sam wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:54:55 -0700, Tankfixer wrote:

Quaalude - 32.866436,-114.385992

"Tankfixer" - 32.86667, -114.38582

Sorry Guys, looked at all the "UFO" pages and they all used the same
default very fuzzy/blurred 5/7/2006 Google Earth image

If you use the Historical images feature and go to the
6/25/2011 image, it clears up considerably.

Compass Rose with a gold colored diamond logo in the center
with white label box at the end of each line.

Think I'll go buy some stock in the tin foil industry
for all the tin hats types... get a life !

John, did you mistakenly take a sleeping pill and somber through my
post where I set the link for the image?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2268163/TaxiWay.jpg

I hope you don't have qa nasty hangover
Old March 16th 12, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
John Szalay[_2_]

Sam wrote in news:9sfq1rFbmcU1
John, did you mistakenly take a sleeping pill and somber through my
post where I set the link for the image?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2268163/TaxiWay.jpg

I hope you don't have qa nasty hangover

Must have missed it , while paging through all the

I tend to scroll quickly when things get uncordial.

very good,

Old March 16th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Sam

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:39:36 -0500, John Szalay wrote:

Sam wrote in news:9sfq1rFbmcU1
John, did you mistakenly take a sleeping pill and somber through my
post where I set the link for the image?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2268163/TaxiWay.jpg

I hope you don't have qa nasty hangover

Must have missed it , while paging through all the

I tend to scroll quickly when things get uncordial.

very good,

John, don't let the tide pull you out and down, swim freely.
Old March 16th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Sam

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:34:02 -0500, Sam wrote:

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:54:55 -0700, Tankfixer wrote:

In article , - Sam
spouted !

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:53:12 -0700, Tankfixer wrote:

Not only that but the lat/long he posted is hundreds of meters from the
point he claims to be interested in.

No it is spot on, "Tankfixer".

No, it wasn't.
I copied and pasted the lat/long he gave and it was on a taxiway a good
700 meters away

"Tankfixer" you do realize you are the only one who makes this point.
Everyone else is in agreement.

Ever wonder why that is?

It's because, as I said, you are wrong.

Quaalude - 32.866436,-114.385992

"Tankfixer" - 32.86667, -114.38582

Do you see the difference? May I point it out, if I can be of
assistance?

I guess you are much, much better at fixing tanks than copying and
pasting, yes?

Looks like we are good to go, "Tankfixer" all's well I presume?