The new future Navy

Old February 9th 07, 01:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blue Oval/Dan Edwards

Default The new future Navy

I received this pic in an e-mail from a friend of mine with the below copy
in the body of the e-mail. I'm not political and do not intend for this post
to be political but rather, the humor of the photo.
Enjoy,
Dan Edwards

Things That Will Keep You Up at Night

As one of her first official acts as president, Hillary Clinton revealed her
vision for the future of US military capability.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	!cid_045201c74c49$11551260$7002a8c0@HELLUVAMACHINE.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	6739
Old February 9th 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stayfree

Default The new future Navy (too funny)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:09:07 -0500, "Blue Oval/Dan Edwards"
wrote:

I received this pic in an e-mail from a friend of mine with the below copy
in the body of the e-mail. I'm not political and do not intend for this post
to be political but rather, the humor of the photo.
Enjoy,
Dan Edwards

Things That Will Keep You Up at Night

As one of her first official acts as president, Hillary Clinton revealed her
vision for the future of US military capability.

I laughed my ass off !!!

Like you I could care less about the political aspects, the humor is
what makes the picture worthwhile. (....and without a political slant
of some sort to go with it the photo merely depicts military fighter
pilots doing what they do best, acting foolish.) I have seem similar
treatment of photos with both conservative and liberal slants and no
matter my personal feelings about the particular 'party' or
'individual' find it interesting that people can instantly add a
caption to make it funny.

I spent 20 years in the Air Farce as an aircraft mechanic on fighters
and a photo like that one would always get pasted on the bulliten
board (or **** house wall) with an interesting caption.

Thanks for the laugh,

Stayfree

Old February 9th 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim

Where's the tailhook?

Old February 9th 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim

Where's the tailhook?

Old February 9th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_2_] Mitchell Holman[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Jim" wrote in news:45ccb776$0$1345
:

Where's the tailhook?

It's at the hotel with some strippers later on that night.

Old February 10th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blue Oval/Dan Edwards

wrote:

[...]

Glad you enjoyed the photo! I'm former Air Force too. Was in the Munitions
field (46150) AMMO!!! But we were better known as "B.B. Stackers". Only did
4 years though, from 11 July 72 to 9 July 76. What aircraft did you get to
work on?

Dan Edwards

Old February 10th 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blue Oval/Dan Edwards

"Jim" wrote in message
Where's the tailhook?

Jim,
I'm going to surmise that these guys are going to have to pull down their
zippers and release the hook about mid plane...

Dan Edwards

Future of 480 Robert M. Gary Owning 22 October 11th 06 06:36 PM
Oil and the Future Bob Fry Piloting 2 August 4th 06 05:58 AM
Wildcats to Tomcats: The Tailhook Navy (Tailhook Navy Series) John Naval Aviation 1 November 29th 05 02:06 PM
Navy Performing Well, Keeps Eye on Future Force Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 February 14th 05 10:06 PM
Future of GA Andrew Sarangan Piloting 12 October 25th 04 08:21 PM