A different take on a contest video

Old May 17th 12, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jordan Pollock

Default A different take on a contest video

Here's a towpilot's take on a regional contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw8sJ9nhog

Jordan
ASW20 E
Old May 17th 12, 08:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
KevinFinke

Like most of us around here, I'm usually on the other end of the rope,
but this looks like fun too.

Many thanks to all the tow pilots out there!

-Kevin Finke 2B
ASW 24 Prototyp
Old May 17th 12, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:42:58 AM UTC-4, KevinFinke wrote:
Like most of us around here, I'm usually on the other end of the rope,
but this looks like fun too.

Many thanks to all the tow pilots out there!

-Kevin Finke 2B
ASW 24 Prototyp

I like it!!! I wish those rain days were "fly" days!

Lane
Old May 17th 12, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

"Jordan Pollock" wrote in message
Here's a towpilot's take on a regional contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw8sJ9nhog

Jordan
ASW20 E

__________________
Very nice! I enjoyed it. I have always appreciated the towpilots that make
our flights possible, but it is neat to see thinks from their perspective.

Paul Remde

Old May 17th 12, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jordan Pollock

On May 17, 9:09*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
"Jordan Pollock" wrote in message

Here's a towpilot's take on a regional contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw8sJ9nhog

Jordan
ASW20 E

__________________
Very nice! *I enjoyed it. *I have always appreciated the towpilots that make
our flights possible, but it is neat to see thinks from their perspective..

Paul Remde

The GoPro was burning a hole in my pocket, had to do something with
it. Next year maybe I'll bring the glider instead...
Old May 18th 12, 01:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

On May 17, 2:09*am, Jordan Pollock wrote:
Here's a towpilot's take on a regional contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw8sJ9nhog

Jordan
ASW20 E

Fantastic video. Very well shot and entertaining. Loved the
different angles. Great editing. Lots of respect to the guys and
gals who do such a great job towing us up so we can have fun. Thanks
for making this.

Bruno - B4
Old May 18th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
qflyer1

That's great, Jordan!
Thanks for the show.

Tim
1FL

Old May 20th 12, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
.[_3_]

On May 17, 2:09*am, Jordan Pollock wrote:
Here's a towpilot's take on a regional contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw8sJ9nhog

Jordan
ASW20 E

Jordan, well done video and very enjoyable.
Thank you for towing at Perry!
Mitch Deutsch
6i
Old May 20th 12, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

On May 17, 2:09*am, Jordan Pollock wrote:
Here's a towpilot's take on a regional contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVw8sJ9nhog

Jordan
ASW20 E

Jordan,
Great video, good editing. Thanks for towing.
SF