Schreder Sailplane Video

Old April 11th 13, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default Schreder Sailplane Video

In the past couple days I have come across two videos the were the result of
converting 8 mm home movies to digital videos. I have added both of them to
the video section of the Schreder Sailplane Designs website.
(http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder) The direct link to the video page is
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/videos/videos.htm.

I wonder if there are other home movies with Dick's designs that have been
converted to videos. If there are RAS member with some that they are
willing to share, please contact me directly.

Thank you,

Wayne
Schreder website webmaster
Yahoo hp-gliders new group moderator