Wacky Tracky

Old June 10th 16, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wacky Tracky

LOL, yeh JS and to think it was all your fault, you started this mess LOL,
Cheers from:

Dan, the goose lovin pw5 driver waiting for the second Act of this comedy.
Old June 11th 16, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
K m

On Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 12:49:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Well Noel thanks for the response but it looks like the only guy getting "bitchy n using foul language is you. As to opinions like Dan M and others and myself, they arent "bitchy", they are just bringing to mind a different persoective that may get a guy thinking along another avenue regarding his/her survival.

Ag or Dan or whatever your name is, Tell us how complaining about equipment others are using is bad and then admitting you carry the same equipment. But of course by virtue of your superior skill you don't actually NEED this equipment (Buy carry it anyways). I guess you should explain how this adds any "Perspective" (Other than wanting to hear yourself argue). You did this on another thread and ended up contradicting yourself.
Old June 11th 16, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Answer me this KM, how come you always make an ass of yourself stirring up **** on a continual bases when everyone else has cooled down and is able to at least understand (irregardless of whether they agree or not) the full character of these posts? Most folks here can debate issues from a mature platform and can cool down when needed to restore a semblance of openness. Maybe your inferiority complex gets the best of you at times.

In this particular post topic, possibly you cant understand the concept that something can be usefull but should not be mandatory. I have stated in post after post that I have a whole cadre of electronic aids in my bird which I use but DO NOT depend my life upon. You continually miss this in the posts. Are you able to comprehend those words or has too much EMF from all of your electronics affected your ablity to read the words?

I listen and post on sites like this due to the fact that it is helpfull to be exposed to perspectives and opinions from a variety of vectors, some I agree with, some I dont but every once in awhile there is a nugget of wisdom that someone shares that is of value and that I can incorporate into my own philosophy of flight. Possibly it comes from an experience I have not personaly had, possibly one comes from someone who flies an entirely different way than I do. But I read and reflect with an open mind and try to see the other guys perspective and its merrits before I make comment.

I am sorry that your mental constipation prevents you from having this helpfull perspective toward furthering your aeronautical knowledge base. I just sincerely hope you do not fly with same type of blinders on that you seem to have here. That my friend is an accident waiting to happen that no amount of electronics or debates will help you with.
Old June 11th 16, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
K m

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 10:03:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Answer me this KM, how come you always make an ass of yourself...........

Ag,
I thought we had a real breakthrough in our relationship on the last thread and now you call me an "Ass". Dude, I'm hurt!
Ive been involved in CAP probably longer than you have and can state without reservation that modern technology is making the CAP mission obsolete. Further, you need to ask where Soaring (And many other sports)would be without GPS. I realize a gifted pilot like yourself has no need for flight planning and analysis software but many of us use this as a crutch to improve our XC speed and distance.

As an interesting side note, Many Air Carriers are now authorized to use stand alone GPS and RNP approaches to determine Alternate mins. The flight plan has to include Notams for GPS coverage for the ETA. I know most of this thread has to do with jamming but maybe the coverage Notams would be helpful to the soaring community.

A wacky idea Ramapriya Piloting 15 November 16th 04 05:22 PM
Wacky instrument question.... Frode Berg Owning 5 May 28th 04 08:44 AM
Wacky question-plane and bass!! Frode Berg Piloting 8 May 18th 04 11:23 PM