RAS Problem?

Old June 4th 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Dezzutti[_3_]

Default RAS Problem?

Am I the only one not able to see any new postings for the past two weeks?
Old June 4th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jun 4, 4:00*pm, John Dezzutti wrote:
Am I the only one not able to see any new postings for the past two weeks?

Not on Google RAS.

On the Glider Pilot Network RAS there seems to be a problem .

Switched back to Google.
Old June 4th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Doe

In article ,
says...
Am I the only one not able to see any new postings for the past two weeks?

Posts coming through ok on Motzarella.

--
Duncan
Old June 5th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

I use Outlook Express direct to my ISP news server. I have no problems other
than occasional delays in sending messages.
BT

Old June 5th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jun 4, 6:00*pm, John Dezzutti wrote:
Am I the only one not able to see any new postings for the past two weeks?

Not enough inflamatory stuff to get things going.
I'll start- I love my 1-26.
UH
Old June 5th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jun 4, 8:41*pm, wrote:
Not enough inflamatory stuff to get things going.
I'll start- I love my 1-26.
UH

Oh, come on Hank, that's weak. Everybody loves the 1-26. Say
something nice about the PW-5. Or the safety finish. Or the upcoming
changes to the MAT rules.

Todd
3S
Old June 5th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike I Green

posts coming through by giganews to Thunderbird

mg

Old June 9th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
None[_2_]

On Jun 4, 6:00*pm, John Dezzutti wrote:
Am I the only one not able to see any new postings for the past two weeks?

Last post showing was dated 22 May at 10:55. I have written the
webmaster a couple of times and got no response. Using Thunderbird//XP
Pro/Comcast.

302 Problem Hal Soaring 11 August 17th 04 06:27 PM
ADF Problem tony roberts Instrument Flight Rules 14 May 12th 04 02:59 AM
Problem with this NG? Regnirps Military Aviation 10 April 29th 04 03:39 PM
Need Help with LS3 problem TJ Soaring 1 January 17th 04 05:13 AM
ILS problem Bernie Samms Simulators 2 September 17th 03 01:36 AM