Format display

Old May 17th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Delbert

Default Format display

I've been on this group for over a year with all content coming across
clearly. Today when I openned the group there was a wide panel of
Google ads and usenet instructions which overlapped the messages of
rec.aviation.soaring group. I can't remove the panel nor can I click
on any of the messages to read them. How do I remove this garbage
from Google? Thanking any assistance in advance. Delbert
Old May 18th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vaughn

"Delbert" wrote in message
I've been on this group for over a year with all content coming across
clearly. Today when I openned the group there was a wide panel of
Google ads and usenet instructions which overlapped the messages of
rec.aviation.soaring group. I can't remove the panel nor can I click
on any of the messages to read them. How do I remove this garbage
from Google? Thanking any assistance in advance. Delbert

"Google Groups" is nothing but Usenet groups on training wheels with
commercials added. Dump Google Groups and get yourself a real news service.
See my sig file below:

Vaughn

.................................................. .......
Try a real NNTP server & news reader program and you will never go back.
All you
need is access to an NNTP server (AKA "news server") and a news reader
program.
You probably already have a news reader program in your computer (Hint:
Outlook
Express). Assuming that your Usenet needs are modest, use
http://www.cnntp.org/
and/or, http://news.aioe.org/ and/or http://www.motzarella.org/ for free,
and/or
http://www.teranews.com/ for a one-time $3.95 setup fee. Newsguy,
http://www.newsguy.com/ offers a variety of reasonably priced services. If
you
wish to experiment with real Usenet access, they will give you a free 2-day
trial account.