ATTN: CORKY SCOTT

Old May 1st 04, 02:35 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Peter Duniho" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
And once again you leave off a sentence to make a point that I'd already
made.

You must be on drugs. I quoted your post in its entirety.

So you're a liar as well as a ****ing idiot.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Maybe if your vcr is still blinking 12:00 you shouldn't be using Linux."
Old May 1st 04, 05:25 AM
Morgans

"Paul Tomblin" wrote So you're a liar as well
as a ****ing idiot.

--
Paul Tomblin

Toss him in you loon file. You will find he fits rather nicely in there.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old May 1st 04, 06:48 AM
Peter Duniho

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message
And once again you leave off a sentence to make a point that I'd

already
made.

You must be on drugs. I quoted your post in its entirety.

No, you didn't. You deleted " But then again, the Lake Renegade 2 is

worse. I guess
that boat hull gives a huge weight penalty?"

That was in his first post. Paul said "once again", meaning that I had
*again* trimmed something he felt was crucial. But the post to which he
replied in that case was a post in which I had quoted his entire previous
post.

Pete

Old May 1st 04, 06:50 AM
Peter Duniho

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
So you're a liar as well as a ****ing idiot.

Show me where I "once again" left off a sentence in my quote in the post to
which you were replying, whether to make a point that you'd already made or
otherwise.

I have no idea where you come up with "liar". Some people call me "a
****ing idiot", but they generally turn out to be one themselves, so I pay
them no mind.

Pete