Oshkosh 2005 pictures up

Old August 10th 05, 08:49 AM

Default Oshkosh 2005 pictures up

Alright, I realize that Oshkosh is so very last week, but with my drive home
to Southern California and going back to work it's taken me until now to
weed through all 1992 pictures I took.

I weeded them down to 539... obviously not all of them are interesting but
at least they're broken up into categories, including the rec.aviation.*
party at Jay's, so hopefully they're at least enjoyable.

Being my first Airventure, this was one of the most incredible things I've
ever experienced. Next July won't come early enough.

http://www.togo84.com/picturearchive...Highlights.htm

-Tony Goetz
......349 days, 348 days, 347 days.....

Old August 10th 05, 02:15 PM
Stealth Pilot

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:49:12 GMT, wrote:

Alright, I realize that Oshkosh is so very last week, but with my drive home
to Southern California and going back to work it's taken me until now to
weed through all 1992 pictures I took.

I weeded them down to 539... obviously not all of them are interesting but
at least they're broken up into categories, including the rec.aviation.*
party at Jay's, so hopefully they're at least enjoyable.

Being my first Airventure, this was one of the most incredible things I've
ever experienced. Next July won't come early enough.

http://www.togo84.com/picturearchive...Highlights.htm

-Tony Goetz
.....349 days, 348 days, 347 days.....

those sunset shots are just stunning.
Stealth Pilot
Old August 11th 05, 02:04 AM
Morgans

"Stealth Pilot" wrote

those sunset shots are just stunning.

One of our group must have been shooting that one same evening, with the
shafts of light coming through the clouds. He has one that is professional
quality, that has a polished F-86, that belongs to one of our local
(Hickory) pilots. I'll try to get it up, somewhere.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 11th 05, 08:24 AM

"Morgans" wrote...
One of our group must have been shooting that one same evening, with the
shafts of light coming through the clouds. He has one that is

professional
quality, that has a polished F-86, that belongs to one of our local
(Hickory) pilots. I'll try to get it up, somewhere.
--
Jim in NC

The weather was great for the show (barring Monday night....), so there were
lots of beautiful vistas everywhere you looked. Saturday evening in
particular was spectacular.

-Tony Goetz

Oshkosh Pictures Marv Home Built 2 August 2nd 05 01:14 AM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Home Built 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Instrument Flight Rules 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Owning 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Rec.Aviation Party Pictures Jay Honeck Home Built 2 December 30th 03 03:36 PM