Posting Stats for the group

Old December 29th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tony

Default Posting Stats for the group

These are the posting stats for December, number of posts by each of
us..

It's interesting that a person who claims to be a non-pilot and further
claims his only experience is playing MSFS is by far the most frequent
poster?

I wonder if Mxs posts under other handles, as well.

Enough analysis, I have to go to the airport now and be among others
who have shared real flight.

417
181
175 p51must...
129 wrdotgiaconaatcox....
125 Jay Honeck
87
86
77
73
72

Old December 29th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gene Seibel

Tony wrote:
These are the posting stats for December, number of posts by each of
us..

It's interesting that a person who claims to be a non-pilot and further
claims his only experience is playing MSFS is by far the most frequent
poster?

It's because he's the only one that can post messages with his
"airplane".
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

Hatz Yahoo Group Scott Home Built 2 October 10th 06 02:06 AM
My final posting to this group... [email protected] Soaring 7 August 19th 05 06:41 AM
So I invested my US$6°°.....GUESS WHAT!!!... less than ten days later, I received money [email protected] Owning 1 January 16th 05 06:48 AM
Bell 47 goes down in Muncie, IN [email protected] Rotorcraft 14 August 17th 04 11:29 PM
Tow position, posting and the truth Bill Wallace Soaring 0 December 6th 03 12:31 AM