Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - Photo

Old May 19th 09, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
(Keith Sowter)

Default Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - Photo

Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. It is a Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - recently restored
back to flying condition and is the only one flying in the UK -
thought I would share this image of it with you

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1174012/

Poered by a CONTINENTAL MOTORS CORP A65-8F

MTOW 349Kg

Question is are they any flying anyway else ?

Chocks Away !!
Old May 19th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Frank Stutzman[_3_]

"(Keith Sowter)" wrote:

Question is are they any flying anyway else ?

Not only is this one flying, I'm pretty sure it still for sale:
http://www.pacificnorthwestflying.co...p?topic=3117.0

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"

Old May 20th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja[_2_]

(Keith Sowter) wrote:
Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. It is a Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - recently restored
back to flying condition and is the only one flying in the UK -
thought I would share this image of it with you

Question is are they any flying anyway else ?

Here's one chasing my Fly Baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3QEsHWkjA

Ron Wanttaja

Old May 20th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_7_]

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
(Keith Sowter) wrote:
Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. It is a Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - recently restored
back to flying condition and is the only one flying in the UK -
thought I would share this image of it with you

Question is are they any flying anyway else ?

Here's one chasing my Fly Baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3QEsHWkjA

Ron Wanttaja

Looks to me like you let him get into your 6 O'Clock position WAY too
much!

Cool video, Ron! Thanks for that one!

Scott
Corben Junior Ace
Old May 20th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
(Keith Sowter) wrote:
Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. It is a Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - recently restored
back to flying condition and is the only one flying in the UK -
thought I would share this image of it with you

Question is are they any flying anyway else ?

Here's one chasing my Fly Baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3QEsHWkjA

Ron Wanttaja

Did you top off from a KC-10?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 21st 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja[_2_]

Dan wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Here's one chasing my Fly Baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3QEsHWkjA

Ron Wanttaja

Did you top off from a KC-10?

Haven't got the right fitting in the prop hub....

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/stories/longrange.jpg

:-)

Ron Wanttaja
Old May 21st 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
Dan wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Here's one chasing my Fly Baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3QEsHWkjA

Ron Wanttaja

Did you top off from a KC-10?

Haven't got the right fitting in the prop hub....

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/stories/longrange.jpg

:-)

Ron Wanttaja

That's the picture I was thinking of.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old May 21st 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Wed, 20 May 2009 20:34:13 -0700, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

Dan wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Here's one chasing my Fly Baby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3QEsHWkjA

Ron Wanttaja

Did you top off from a KC-10?

Haven't got the right fitting in the prop hub....

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/stories/longrange.jpg

:-)

Ron Wanttaja

I liked the one of you breaking the sound barrier better.
Old May 21st 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
(Keith Sowter)

On 19 May, 23:03, "(Keith Sowter)"
wrote:
Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. * It is a Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter *- recently restored
back to flying condition and is the only one flying in the UK -
thought I would share this image of it with you

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1174012/

Poered by a * * *CONTINENTAL MOTORS CORP A65-8F

MTOW 349Kg

Question is are they any flying anyway else ?

Chocks Away !!

Several more images taken at different angles can also be found here

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft...;589587;1.html

Chocks away !!!