FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 23rd 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"Harry K" wrote in message
ups.com...

This is way off topic right now but..

I find it suspicious that Juan dissappeared the instant you began talk
of _his_ credentials and spoke of going to the Marines about it. A bit
early to be certain yet but it looks like he may have left a trail of
dust. Only been about 24 hours.

Harry K

I find it amusing that you think that the fact I have work to do means I
disappeared, or that I give a flying intercourse what your pet reporter
thinks he will accomplish by going to the Marine Corps. Why don't YOU go to
Corps and ask about me, nimrod? Go ahead, I dare ya.

Old December 23rd 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"olympusE1" wrote in message
ps.com...

...my guess, and this is just conjecture, is that he was pulled off by
his master who is, in all likelihood, starting to hear from the RRL and
other entities.

Your guess, as usual, is wrong. I'm in NYC, teaching. Been busy. What's your
excuse?

Old December 23rd 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hanoi Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble yet again, I served. Not Air Force In A Box.
Marines. On the ramp and in the air.

Oh, you didn't burst my bubble, Hanoi Juan...

Well, ****, you really think you're CNN, dontcha? Sorry, Ted you're not,
schmuck. Maybe his bootlicker.

I found your website.
Found what a traitor you are supporting that lying poser, who claims he
was at My Lai...claims he was wounded in Vietnam...never stepped foot
in country...and here you are supporting him!

And here you are, claiming you have aviation experience, but running like a
little girl when confronted. Who's the real coward?

I'm older than you, traitor boy...and I know a damn site better than
you just exactly what kind of crud you are...

And you continue to fantasize that I give a flying intercourse what you
think. Opinions. Assholes. Get it?

Who cares. You run like a hooker away from cops when you are told to post
your aviation experience. Put up or shut the **** up. Simple as that.

Make me...traitor boy...simple as that.

More proof, coward. That yellow stripe down your neck to your ass is visible
a mile away. No wonder you served in a box at an airport. Tower mascot?

Old December 23rd 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan wrote:

He has presented a picture he claims is of him and he has claimed to
have worked on aircraft.

Hey, Dan...was it posted on usenet? I'd like to get a copy of that
shot...thanks!

It's not on Usenet, putz. It's on my web site. Parris Island, 1978,
platoon 2061. 2nd MAW, 1978-1982.

So when are you going to stop tucking your tail and post your aviation
experience, coward?

More silence from the coward.

Old December 25th 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
C J Campbell[_1_]

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:56:27 -0800, DABEAR wrote
(in article .com):

Have to go for now, after printing zzzzoomys bio I got to disinfect
my printer.

Frank M.Hitlaw

Better off buying a new one...some diseases are incurable. You know,
like Aids, certain Venereal Diseases out of Southeast Asia, and
"Campbell's Syndrome!"

Please, not that. At least get the guy to change his name before you name a
syndrome after him.

Old December 26th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article m, C J Campbell
says...

Please, not that. At least get the guy to change his name before you name a
syndrome after him.

What was even worse was that there was a guy named Jim Campbell who lived very
close to Jim "zoom" Campbell in Florida. He got served with papers that were
zooms. He got all shook up trying to explain he wasn't the guy. So we used to
call him Jim Campbell "The Good" and zoom was Jim Campbell "the Bad".

So your safe :-)

See ya

Chuck S

Old December 26th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Oh, so Campbell sent you here to rehash his grandiose Barnstorming
piece...

Why bother...no one wants to read his lies, let alone yours.

Especially when all you yapping mutts say he should have registered the
record with FAI, when in fact FAI did not begin accepting records in the
microlight category until 1984.

Juan, you do realized, don't you, that before there was an "ultralight"
category of less than 300kg, there was, and still is, a less than 500kg
category. If someone wanted to set a record in an aircraft, of any weight,
there is now, and has been, a category for it. If the attempt had been made
in 1981, he would have had to compete with aircraft heavier than 300kg,
maybe even a prop driven BD5. The FAI certainly DID accept records from
lightweight aircraft prior to 1984. When you attempt a record in a weight
class, if your performance is good enough, you may saction and claim records
for weight classes above yours. For instance, I hold a World Class record in
Airplanes, propellor driven, 1000kg to 1500kg, or "C1-c". I also hold the
"C1, group 1" record for propellor driven aircraft regardless of weight. Now
Clay Lacy could probably dig out his DC6 or P51, and take the record away,
but in 27 years no one has done it. Zoom, could have claimed his record in
the same way. In fact, since it is an un-official, un-recorded, record, how
do you, or anyone else, know that someone else hasn't done the same thing,
better?

Al, sonny, Marco knows it had not flown when the record application was
submitted.

Sonny? Jeez Louise, how old a do you think you are?

Al G

Old December 26th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Al,

You waste your time on Jaun. He has never admitted that he could
possibly be wrong much less actually admitting that he was wrong about
anything. His only action when faced with facts is to deny them and
start throwing insults. You are fighting with a pig in the pig pen and
the pig loves it. Logic and facts will never have any effect on him,
his mind (what there is of it) is already made up and facts will not
convince him to change it. Quit wasting you time with him, he just
isn't worth the effort or time.

Al G wrote:
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old December 27th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Al G wrote:

Sonny? Jeez Louise, how old a do you think you are?

Al G

Why, he's older than the crust he eats out of Captain Zoom's shorts ~
and that's petrified! rimshot!

Old December 27th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

ps.com...

Al G wrote:
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ps.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

You are absolutely right, of course. One of the flight intructors @
rec.aviation.student has a sig that says: "Teaching pigs to sing since
1976".

Al G

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM