USCG Dauphne waterswimmer exercise

Old July 28th 07, 08:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default USCG Dauphne waterswimmer exercise

Enroute to the emergency

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5224 USCG launch swimmer.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	15064
Old July 28th 07, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
adelsonsl

GOOD SHOTS!! thanks for not posting in yenc. at least everyone can see
them.
"Tom Callahan" wrote in message
Enroute to the emergency

Old July 29th 07, 12:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Ha!! I couldn't post in yenc if you paid me. Don't have the software or
the inclination. I did download and install OeyEnc which I use to open
Outlook Express. It opens all of the yenc pictures and I can see them.
Before I had to save them and open them with the Yenc reader.

There were lots of good photos from Oshkosh in yenc. I'm glad I got to see
them.

I'll keep posting in regular old jpg format and I'll try to keep'em small
(usually 600x800), Tom

Old July 29th 07, 04:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Well, I hope the uuencode format is the norm. I'm just using Outlook
Express and sending plain old jpegs that I've downsized.
There is so much to this. I learn more every day, Tom

"Clark" wrote in message
"Tom Callahan" wrote in
:

Ha!! I couldn't post in yenc if you paid me. Don't have the software
or the inclination. I did download and install OeyEnc which I use to
open Outlook Express. It opens all of the yenc pictures and I can see
them. Before I had to save them and open them with the Yenc reader.

There were lots of good photos from Oshkosh in yenc. I'm glad I got to
see them.

I'll keep posting in regular old jpg format and I'll try to keep'em
small (usually 600x800), Tom

Just so you are awa you have been posting in uuencode format. All
binary
postings to newsgroups are encoded to ASCII prior to posting to the
server.
The newreaders or their helper programs decode the ASCII which results in
the recreation of the original binary file format.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Thoughts on FOI exercise Gatt Piloting 3 July 10th 07 05:16 PM
USCG 6031 Demonstration N Edwards Aviation Photos 0 July 4th 07 04:22 AM
CNN crash video as capture by USCG FLAV8R Piloting 22 October 14th 06 05:01 PM
Airplane Exercise NewsBOT Simulators 0 February 18th 05 10:46 PM
USCG enlisted aircrew wings C Knowles Military Aviation 0 August 17th 03 12:30 AM