Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Old April 1st 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (was Fetters)

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:28:08 -0500, Tim wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Speeeest! Maxwell..... Just in case you don't realize it, I'm not the one
asking the questions.... I'm just the one answering the questions.

It you don't like the questions being asked, then discuss that with the
ones asking the questions.

What? You guys around here so busy with this dyeing newsgroups that your
lacking band-width?????? LOL!

No, we just bore easily with hearing empty heads like your rattle.

The history of the Mini 500 has been written. Right or wrong, neither of you
are going to change it, and your arguments just discredit your respective
positions to anyone still reading.

Both of you really need to get over it, or take it up on email.

Go **** yourself. Mr. NetKopp, the day I do what you tell me is the day
you spit your teeth out of your mouth.
Old April 1st 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:10:55 -0700 (PDT), in limbo wrote:

On Mar 31, 12:15*am, Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
Yes, indeed Mr. Ryerson knows him well, he was the first one to
publish on his website the letter where Mr. Cicare admitted that the
two designs were different.

Never seen that. Did see pictures of you and your pal Glenn together.
Even a picture of you seated in "Miss Nina", Glenn's CH-7 Angel. Yes,
he owned your competitor's helicopter, not one of yours. But he was an
enthusiastic supporter of them all, including Mimi-500s.

Sorry you didn't pay more attention. I guess it you would have been more
informed of the real facts, you would not have showed everyone here on
the newsgroup how very little you know about everything you have talked
about related to me or the Mini-500. They all know now!

Then suddenly, all articles and pictures of Mini-500s, the entire
section, was pulled from the site. Replaced by a note that, due to
threats received, ( *UNMENTIONABLE* ) helicopters could no longer
appear on the site.

I don't run Glenns' website, he does, and I'm not privy to the reasons
why he does what he does.

Of course you are. You threatened him. He was your friend and defender,
but you dumped the friendship because he was too honest for you to deal
with. He spoke what was on his mind. He was direct in his criticism of
the Italians who built his CH-7, and that was after he'd been their
guest. Glenn got to know all the players personally, didn't he? You
needed to shut him up before he learned more about you.

So what's your point? This is exactly what I said. You just backed up
my side of the event?

Point --- Cicare's CH-6 helicopter was the Mini-500 prototype.

Answered on your other post;

"Oh that one, I guess you need to read!
That was what we were going to use as a prototype, but as I said Cicare
didn't do what he agreed, so even after I advertised we were going to
use his CH-6 as a prototype, that was when I assumed he was going to
live up to his part of the deal. He didn't, and I ended up having to
design the Mini-500 all by myself without the use of Cicares' help or
his CH-6, so the CH-6 never was used as the prototype after all. So the
first Mini-500 prototype turned out to be the first one I built.
Its that simple, and I wrote that before, as I said you just have to read."

I'm full of questions.

As we are showing here, that's not all...

Yes, insight too.- Hide quoted text -

To see what Glen has to say about Dennis just look at this vid.
UTubeGlennAR is Mr. Glenn Ryerson. He has removed his harsher
comments of Dennis F.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvHd97648mE

That's because he knows that I am capable of the worst nightmares on his
putrid body.

With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.

You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)
Old April 1st 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan[_12_]

Dennis Fetters wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:15:19 -0500, Dan wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Mike Ash wrote:

In article ,
Dennis Fetters wrote:

I didn't threaten him. I promised him that when I seen him I was
going to give him a good old fashion, and well deserved punch in the
nose. You know, like someone deserves when they are antagonizing
someone. But, I did it on the forum where everyone could see my
intentions, and not sneaking behind everyone with private emails. If
I believe in something I don't hide the fact that I do.

I have basically no interest in the subject matter covered in this
thread, but this paragraph makes absolutely no sense. Saying that you
will carry out a harmful action against someone, such as punching them
in the nose, is the very DEFINITION of a threat.
I'm just terrible to be the first and only one to ever do that, I know.

I'm sure the people I did punch in the nose felt I was terrible too, but
they did at least regret opening their big-mouth and apologized afterwards.

Beating an apology out of someone tends to invalidate the apology,
doesn't it?

People have to be held responsible for their actions when they slam
someone over the internet, and if you cause trouble with someone, don't
be surprised when someday that trouble is repaid, sometimes painfully.

Yes, people have to be held responsible for their actions. It's a
shame no one has held you responsible for yours and had you arrested for
battery. Perhaps you only like to beat on those who won't fight back. I
can only hope you wind up in jail or meet someone who will fight back.

I'm a brut, I know it, and I'm sorry. Children, even big ones, seem to
respect and remember the consequence of a good-old fashion whoop'en.

I'm not surprised you support child abuse. Maybe you will wind up in
a cell with a big man named Bubba who thinks you have a pretty mouth.

Fetters, I have take no side with you or against you over your
company's failure or your product. Your debate methods tend to convince
me you don't have the courage of your convictions sufficient to debate
point to point. I have seen you resort to verbal abuse and you admit to
physical abuse. These aren't the behaviours of a mature adult.

You seem to have made a lot of enemies. Your product may have been
the best ever produced, but the reason for your failures and enemies
will be easy to see next time you look in a mirror.

If I have offended you feel free to come punch me in the nose. All
you will have accomplished is to have assaulted a 100% disabled vet who
has no problem at all with pressing charges. There are men in the county
jail here who will be happy to see you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Better hope that I die before I find you. I have been known to kick the
ever loving **** out of asstards.

You know, anyone who makes unwarranted threats of violence is a
bully and I have never yet met a bully who wasn't an insecure coward. If
it makes you feel like a man to threaten me feel free. I won't lose any
sleep over it, I'm simply not impressed.

I'm not sure what I ever said to you to justify such childish
behaviour on your part. I have the feeling you need some kind of
professional help.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 1st 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan[_12_]

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
[...]

You have been watching too many movies.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 1st 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Gee Dennis, why does you IP address keep changing?

Old April 1st 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

Old April 1st 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
[...]

The post you replied to appears to have been forged. It didn't come from
the service provider or machine Dennis Fetters had been posting from.

Old April 1st 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

Dan wrote:
You know, anyone who makes unwarranted threats of violence is [...]

.... probably being posted by someone trying a "Joe Job." The post you are
replying to is a forgery. Unlike Fetters posts, which come via prodigy.net
and contain a valid NNT-Posting-Host IP address somewhere near Irvine
California, the forged posts are (currently) coming by way of cnntp.org
with posting host 85dbfa94.read.cnntp.org. Not sure the host name is hex
for a valid IP address.
Old April 1st 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

"Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Gee Dennis, why does you IP address keep changing?

He also appears to have undergone a severe personality change. And a
geographic shift. One would almost think another person was posting under
his name, but we all know that no one would stoop to that and that has
never before happened on these newsgroups.
Old April 1st 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_7_]

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

Gee Dennis, why does you IP address keep changing?

He also appears to have undergone a severe personality change. And a
geographic shift. One would almost think another person was posting under
his name, but we all know that no one would stoop to that and that has
never before happened on these newsgroups.

Yeah, the personality change is what tipped it for me, and was just trying
to save everyone a little grief.