WHAT IS ALL THIS PUNS CRAP? Stored Product Moths! :o)

Old January 1st 07, 04:00 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.jokes,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default WHAT IS ALL THIS PUNS CRAP? Stored Product Moths! :o)

MosNot wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Double-Aces wrote:
I am not old. Some people are genetically predisposed to male pattern
balding and early greying. Half my cousins on my fathers side are balder
than me, some younger as well. My father was bald and all of my uncles
are
or were. I am also not a coot and I have no idea what lilly-livered is.
Please do not tell me either.

Look. I came here looking for a good argument.

You'll not get one from that top posting loser.

What about a bottom posting loser?

Old January 1st 07, 11:43 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.jokes,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Double-Aces wrote:
Do not under any conditions be nice to me.

Don't worry, I have no intention of being nice to anyone.

Unless you really wish to short circuit my brain.

So you have one then? I was begining to wonder.

All people either hate me or are apathetic. It's just my
life, perhaps not real nice, but who said life was.

Life wasn't meant to be easy.

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 2nd 07, 06:58 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.jokes,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Double-Aces wrote:
Nobody who really knows me has any doubts about my brain.

No doubt about it.

As for life not being easy, that's BS.

Hey, that wasn't me saying that. It was Malcolm Frasier who went on to
lose his pants in Memphis.

My Dog has no job, other than licking plates clean
and licking everybody's face here (after drinking out of the toilet of
coarse) and sleeping on the couch or at my feet as now.

So what are you trying to say? That you'd rather be a dog?

The most important
thing is to have fun, at which task I try try and try, most often to no
avail but it passes the time.

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old January 3rd 07, 06:03 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.jokes,demon.local,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Double-Aces wrote:
If I said that I liked Nilla wafers, would you equate this as I really wish
to be a cookie?

No, I'd think you're some sort of sick pervert.

The sad fact is that you are trying much, much, much, too
hard, relax and just let it flow.

I always go with the flow - except when I'm up **** creek without a
paddle.

Like the water in the stream or the wind
thru the trees! The fact is that you said that life is not meant to be
easy, that's for negative thinkers. It's also an overused cliché.

Not the first time it was uttered.

I dislike cliché's, I try to be original when I can. Using other peoples stuff is for
morons, I find it easier to invent or improvise as I go (like Edison or
Gates, the dopey degreeless fools).

Yes, Edison was a real fool. Tesla was smarter - as the saucerheads
will tell you.

Ever seen an ISBN number used with such novelty?

Not recently but if you book me in for a session, I'll pencil it in on
my calendar.