Want to Skydive in Marathon Key??

Old January 17th 05, 10:18 PM

Default Want to Skydive in Marathon Key??

Do you want to see the best view of the keys AND an experience of a
life time....all in one? Aerohio Skydiving will be in Marathon Key from
Jan 29 through Feb 1 and along with 60-100 experienced skydivers, YOU
too can see how wonderfull the keys look from 14,000 feet! We are an
established company from Ohio and take over 2500 first jump students a
year. For more information please call 305-240-0458 or email me at
. We will supply everything you need to make your
first jump...Hurry slots have been filling fast!
Shawn Conley
http://www.aerohio.com/keys.htm

Old January 21st 05, 02:09 AM
CFLav8r

Thank, but I'd rather see the Keys from my Cessna at whatever altitude I
choose to hold for an extended period of time versus the few seconds you'll
have after jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

David

Old January 22nd 05, 01:56 AM
Jon A.

On 17 Jan 2005 14:18:10 -0800, wrote:

Do you want to see the best view of the keys AND an experience of a
life time....all in one?

NO!