Airparks and clubs around Phoenix AZ ?

Old March 9th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight,rec.aviation.owning

Default Airparks and clubs around Phoenix AZ ?

Are there any small airparks and flying clubs around the Phoenix AZ area?
I'm not talking about the airports on the sectional chart. I'm looking for
the small grass or dirt fields with Experimentals and or Ultralights? OK I
suppose some may be on sectional charts.

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Old March 9th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight,rec.aviation.owning

"gilan" wrote in message
nk.net...
Are there any small airparks and flying clubs around the Phoenix AZ area?
I'm not talking about the airports on the sectional chart. I'm looking
for the small grass or dirt fields with Experimentals and or Ultralights?
OK I suppose some may be on sectional charts.

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

There is sometimes powered parachute activity down around A39 (Phoenix
Regional.)

I fly out of Stellar Airpark but it's more of a residential fly-in type of
community than an "airstrip." There are a couple of autogyros based there
and I have seen the odd ultralight come/go as well.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Arizona Cloudbusters Flying Club
Chandler, AZ

Old March 9th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight,rec.aviation.owning

Carefree Skyranch... tho more of an airplane community..... Payson, AZ...
some houses have taxiway access to the airport.... Flown over a couple
between Glendale and Wickenberg, including one that is quite tiny, not on
the sectional or TAC chart, think it was due E of "Circle City", and
Northish of the "Proving Grounds" as marked on the PHX TAC chart.

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
nk.net...