EAA Patches?

Old December 4th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected][_1_]

Default EAA Patches?

You gonna make it back to OSH in '07?

Don't know for sure, but am leaning towards it. I will be going independent,
and camping, perhaps with the Vintage folks, if they will have me! g

Margy says bring it on, at least she did, one time.

Super! I trust your back is on the mend?

We'll have to have Montblack double the beer order...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 4th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

wrote

Super! I trust your back is on the mend?

Not particularly, but I am not in limbo, over a possible surgery (#3), like I
was last year. There is nothing to do, except live with it. I'm doing the best
I can. :-((

We'll have to have Montblack double the beer order...

chuckle I don't think I can live up to that expectation, but a little local
anesthesia (vitamin B) may be helpful, especially after a long day on my feet!
--
Jim in NC

Old December 4th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected][_1_]

We'll have to have Montblack double the beer order...

chuckle I don't think I can live up to that expectation, but a little local
anesthesia (vitamin B) may be helpful, especially after a long day on my feet!

Hey -- you won't be on your own, you know. Friends stick together on
these sorts of things...

;-)

So how is Vitamin B a local anasthetic?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 5th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

wrote

So how is Vitamin B a local anasthetic?

Vitamin (B)eer?