A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

"Beach Run" trivia question

Old January 29th 13, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default "Beach Run" trivia question

I've been laid up for several days with the flu, and to pass the time (during periods of consciousness) I’ve watched all my glider videos. I was watching “Red Line Sky” today, and I saw a Jantar, callsign Hotel Victor. I know Henryck Birecky currently has a Jantar with that callsign. Does anyone know if it's the same ship?
Old January 29th 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, January 28, 2013 4:44:57 PM UTC-8, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
I've been laid up for several days with the flu, and to pass the time (during periods of consciousness) I’ve watched all my glider videos. I was watching “Red Line Sky” today, and I saw a Jantar, callsign Hotel Victor.. I know Henryck Birecky currently has a Jantar with that callsign. Does anyone know if it's the same ship?

Oops. Mangled Henryk's name. I also realized he's a club member so I can contact him directly.
Cheers,
Jim
Old January 29th 13, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Liam
external usenet poster

On Jan 29, 8:42*am, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
On Monday, January 28, 2013 4:44:57 PM UTC-8, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
I've been laid up for several days with the flu, and to pass the time (during periods of consciousness) I’ve watched all my glider videos. I was watching “Red Line Sky” today, and I saw a Jantar, callsign Hotel Victor. I know Henryck Birecky currently has a Jantar with that callsign. Does anyone know if it's the same ship?

Oops. Mangled Henryk's name. I also realized he's a club member so I can contact him directly.
Cheers,
Jim

I am aware of at least two Jantars with that callsign.