"Beach Run" trivia question

Old January 29th 13, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy[_2_]

Default "Beach Run" trivia question

I've been laid up for several days with the flu, and to pass the time (during periods of consciousness) I’ve watched all my glider videos. I was watching “Red Line Sky” today, and I saw a Jantar, callsign Hotel Victor. I know Henryck Birecky currently has a Jantar with that callsign. Does anyone know if it's the same ship?
Old January 29th 13, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy[_2_]

On Monday, January 28, 2013 4:44:57 PM UTC-8, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
I've been laid up for several days with the flu, and to pass the time (during periods of consciousness) I’ve watched all my glider videos. I was watching “Red Line Sky” today, and I saw a Jantar, callsign Hotel Victor.. I know Henryck Birecky currently has a Jantar with that callsign. Does anyone know if it's the same ship?

Oops. Mangled Henryk's name. I also realized he's a club member so I can contact him directly.
Cheers,
Jim
Old January 29th 13, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Liam

On Jan 29, 8:42*am, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
On Monday, January 28, 2013 4:44:57 PM UTC-8, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
I've been laid up for several days with the flu, and to pass the time (during periods of consciousness) I’ve watched all my glider videos. I was watching “Red Line Sky” today, and I saw a Jantar, callsign Hotel Victor. I know Henryck Birecky currently has a Jantar with that callsign. Does anyone know if it's the same ship?

Oops. Mangled Henryk's name. I also realized he's a club member so I can contact him directly.
Cheers,
Jim

I am aware of at least two Jantars with that callsign.