My New Weapon

Old January 29th 10, 06:29 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mariotus Stangbetzner

Default My New Weapon

Muslim Mark said:

I have a gift for looking past the obvious.

Agreed.

Old January 29th 10, 06:31 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mariotus Stangbetzner

John D Salt said:
I dont know how you can tell the Muslim rats

It's easy. They are all named Mark.
Old January 29th 10, 07:14 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.tasteless
Mark

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:34:53 -0600, Mariotus Stangbetzner wrote:

The Wizard of Berkeley said:

Ok, so we have it as a given that cans of tuna (the for human variety)
are comprised of chopped up little dicks,

You chopped up muslim mark? Gasp!

I pretty much agree with your assessment in the first place about the
MAGNITUDE of our final eternity, where ever it is. Pretty much beyond of
the scope of most folk's imagination.
I don't have any questions though.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old March 18th 10, 01:56 AM posted to alt.religion.christianity,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.slack,alt.toys.transformers
Rob Cypher aka \The Anti-Bob\

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:29:08 -0800 (PST), The Wizard of Berkeley wrote:

On Jan 28, 3:23*pm, "Mariotus Stangbetzner" stangbetz...@eternal-
september.invalid wrote:
Mark the Muslim Caveman said:

Hm, you say you think I'm an asshole.

No, I didn't say that. You must be so used to reading it that you naturally
assume everyone says it.

Well I think that marvelous,
simply Jim Dandy, because as stupid as you

At least I can read and retain what I have read long enough to reply.

are I wouldn't want it any
other way.

As if you have a choice.

Ok that's all you get for now. I've got a gourmet meal to eat

What do you have, a casserole made from a can of tuna catfood and some Ramen
noodles? What, no hummus or stewed goat?

Ok, so we have it as a given that cans of tuna (the for human variety)
are comprised of chopped up little dicks, but what I was wondering, is
are they human dicks or the dicks of tuna?

Probably both.
--
Rob Cypher
Livejournal: http://robcypher.livejournal.com
Old March 20th 10, 05:38 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Would

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:27:13 -0500, Mark wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:02:18 -0600, Mariotus Stangbetzner wrote:

Mark said:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:48:51 -0600, Mariotus Stangbetzner wrote:

Mark said:

I have a contract with the DoD for megamillions. I intend to give
all the money to the art school I named after myself. The Art O
Mark. After I cut my estate, repave my airstrip and do an annual,
by myself, on my jet.

Perhaps you can also give yourself a colonoscopy, since you have
your head up your ass already.

Dr. Stangbetzner

If I chose, I could definitely perform operations on myself.

For I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people think
are impossible.

Then let us know when you figure out how to become a naked transvestite.
There's a $50K prize for the first person to achieve it. Post proof on
Youtube, along with verifiable name, address, and phone. Post link to proof
in this forum. This is a serious offer.

Dr. Stangbetzner, Muslim

Boyo, best not fart with moi.

Three thousand people were minding their own business. Women, children,
friendly Americans. Then the WORLD TRADE CENTER towers crashed and
slammed to the ground in a FIRE of MURDER by coward muslims. Now...We're
gonna KILL YOU mother****ers if it takes 100 years. Because we're
AMERICANS. We are the top dogs of the world. And the muslims are gonna
pay one million times over if we have to kill every ****ing one of you.

*Locked and loaded, Mark.*

kookoo koo-koo cuckoooooooooooooo
--