Another good ASF seminar

Old March 23rd 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Tiger Would

Default Another good ASF seminar

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:23:49 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:05:19 -0700, Mark Hansen wrote:

Yes, well, one thing at a time. First: a job

Best Regards,

You don't need a job, just pay attention to me and the lessons you can
learn.

Let me tell *YOU* about capitalism. Creatively, geniusly accomplished
capitalism.

I'd say it's a tie between:

a. convincing the chairman of the bank and head of the
Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C.
and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin.
check for 350 thousand dollars, (a lot of money in 1984)

or probably /my favorite deal/ an done that is taught in doctorate
real estate courses nationwide:

b. when I located the multiple, out-of-state, owners of adjoining
properties and convinced them all to sell me their tracts of
land for a value which I assigned, and then upon agreement,
found a local buyer to pay me 5 times what they were going
to sell it to me for.

Now here's the best part, then, once I'd gotten full committment
from all parties, I actually told the land owners that I was going
to sell a fraction of the land as soon as it was mine, and I told
the new buyer that I actually didn't own all the land yet and he
said no problem...

So then upon talking to each partie's attorneys, I was advised that
we should just make it a JOIN CLOSING for everyone, and even
better, to transfer a portion of the property directly from the
original
owners to my new buyer, thereby I avoided any tax liability. So,
at closing time:

1. I didn't have an attorney, but the other 2 parties did, and *they*
paid for the closing.

2. The new buyer submitted a fat check to the property owners
at closing time, and received a fraction of the real estate, and
the remainder of the land was transferred to me for free, along
with another check.

This lake property is now worth approximately 900 thousand dollars.

I basically got it for free. Nada, nothing, no risk.

Learn from me, it's free too.
---
Mark
Creative Genius and
inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina

Coo-koo Cuxkoo Fruitloops fruitcake....

*LOL*
--
http://tr.im/1f9p

Glider CFI Seminar Tom[_9_] Soaring 0 January 14th 10 12:46 PM
CFI Seminar [email protected] Soaring 0 May 6th 09 02:13 PM
Chicago Seminar Feb 24 Piggott, Striedieck, Good, Carswell ContestID67 Soaring 9 January 26th 07 09:33 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM
Columbus, IN IAC Seminar Justin H Aerobatics 0 September 10th 04 03:54 AM