Kyler's nearest airport locator

Old September 23rd 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Don P

Default Kyler's nearest airport locator

It was a great tool, even after it got moved over to the new site.
aviationtoolbox.org At any rate, it doesn't work anymore, as
apparantly Rand McNally changed their site over, so the postion feeds
don't work.

Does anyone know of a site that provides this same type of info?
Old September 24th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 23, 10:33*am, Don P wrote:
It was a great tool, even after it got moved over to the new site.
aviationtoolbox.org * At any rate, it doesn't work anymore, as
apparantly Rand McNally changed their site over, so the postion feeds
don't work.

Does anyone know of a site that provides this same type of info?

It still works.(#3)

1. http://aviationtoolbox.org/old/nearby_airports
2. http://www.airrouting.com/content/Ai...catorForm.aspx
3. http://airnav.com/airports/

---
Mark
Old September 24th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 24, 2:36*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:33*am, Don P wrote:

It was a great tool, even after it got moved over to the new site.
aviationtoolbox.org * At any rate, it doesn't work anymore, as
apparantly Rand McNally changed their site over, so the postion feeds
don't work.

Does anyone know of a site that provides this same type of info?

It still works.(#3)

1.http://aviationtoolbox.org/old/nearby_airports
2.http://www.airrouting.com/content/Ai...catorForm.aspx
3.http://airnav.com/airports/

---
Mark

My mistake, it is number 1. (multitasking here)

---
Mark
Old September 25th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted Sherman

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:25:22 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Sep 24, 2:36*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:33*am, Don P wrote:

It was a great tool, even after it got moved over to the new site.
aviationtoolbox.org * At any rate, it doesn't work anymore, as
apparantly Rand McNally changed their site over, so the postion feeds
don't work.

Does anyone know of a site that provides this same type of info?

It still works.(#3)

1.http://aviationtoolbox.org/old/nearby_airports
2.http://www.airrouting.com/content/Ai...catorForm.aspx
3.http://airnav.com/airports/

---
Mark

My mistake, it is number 1. (trying hard to save my ass from my Led
Zeppelin lies and ****up)

---
Mark The ASSclown

oooooooooooK
Old September 25th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 24, 8:06*pm, Dave Doe wrote:

Please mate, put him in your bozo bin or just (i)goner the troll.

--
Duncan.

Yeah, right, I'm the troll and you're replying to an
Ari Silverstein sockpuppet/aka Jeffrey Bloss,
non-pilot liar, proven Troll.

Please plonk me so you don't benefit from
helpful piloting resources which I provide, or
see the truth for what it is.

---
Mark

Old September 25th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Sep 23, 10:33*am, Don P wrote:
It was a great tool, even after it got moved over to the new site.
aviationtoolbox.org * At any rate, it doesn't work anymore, as
apparantly Rand McNally changed their site over, so the postion feeds
don't work.

Does anyone know of a site that provides this same type of info?

Don, for what it's worth, I have found the best way to choose an
airport is to glance at a sectional -- proximity to particular
portions of a city become obvious, ditto highways, and a quick check
on line or in a reference book will tell you soon enough if the
airport has the services you need. I know referring to maps in days of
smart phones seems outdated, but it sure works well.

I've not used smaller airports a number of times because services I
was likely to need (rental cars are often an issue) were not available
when I needed them. Another concern that D/Qs airports are FBO hours
or restricted operations (Hills of Austin -- some name like that,
near the capital in Texas has big fines. I found out from personal
experience, landnig 10 minutes after legal sunset). Personal
recommendations from locals is a favorite resource. There's probably
an on line list serv for airport or FBO recommendations, but if there
is its URL is unknown to me. I probably don't visit 5 airports new to
me in a year!

Old September 25th 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay \Little Napoleon\ Severson

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:36:46 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Sep 24, 8:06*pm, Dave Doe wrote:

Please mate, put him in your bozo bin or just (i)goner the troll.

--
Duncan.

Yeah, right, I'm the troll

Thanks for finally admitting as much and that you lied about your Led
Zeppelin experience. It's good to come clean, the first step in
rehabilitation for ASSclowns and bi-polar fukknutzoids.
Old September 25th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 24, 11:20*pm, Ari wrote:
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:36:46 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:06*pm, Dave Doe wrote:

Please mate, put him in your bozo bin or just (i)goner the troll.

--
Duncan.

Yeah, right, but I'm not a troll...

Thanks for finally posting so much and telling us about your Led
Zeppelin experience. I was actually there too. Now my psychotic
connection to you is validated. I masturbated all over my keyboard.
But don't call me a queer. I just want to be you. sigh

Holy ****!

---
Mark

Old September 26th 10, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:20:30 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Sep 24, 11:20*pm, Ari wrote:
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:36:46 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:06*pm, Dave Doe wrote:

Please mate, put him in your bozo bin or just (i)goner the troll.

--
Duncan.

Yeah, right, but I'm not a troll...

On Sep 22, 9:19*am, Mark wrote:

Also, Graf's brother Led, put on probably the best
concert I ever attended. Over 70 thousand of us
crammed into the old Atlanta football /dome/ in
1973, which was torn down years later.

---
Mark The Freakie Freako

Yeah, what a memory. There we were, shoulder to shoulder my hands in
my pants, on the football field, even though it was before a baseball
game, packed in like sardines. Me, my teddy bear and soon-to-be-dead
Tiger Boy, my pussycat.

The smell of cannabis filled the air. I don't smoke, it draws out my
manic depression.

This special night was different from the Grand Funk Railroad or the
Three Dog Night or Liberace concerts I never attended there. In my
mind, I was. On the football field, where they were awaiting to play
a Braves game. In May when NFL football didn't play.

1973 National Football League season
Regular season
Duration *September 16, 1973 - December 16, 1973*

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...973_NFL_season

At one point the lights went total black-out, then suddenly the entire
room and immediate area (closet) were drenched in blue light. I began
to sing "My Room" by the Beach Boys because I sure as **** wasn't at
Fulton County Stadium on May 4th, 1973.

Nothing but blue. Next came the "smoke" of dry ice. It was like London
fog in blue. I guess, never been out of South Carolina, The
Mississippi of the East.

Yes it was "Stairway to Heaven" time. Boy was I suprised
at what came next. Tiger Boy jumped on my Philco and killed the
turntable. this was the day I decided to kill him.

Suddenly I released hundreds and hundreds of white fleas! It didn't
quite work out as planned. Except for the few that momentarilly
circled, they basically just flew away. **** me again.

But there was no disappointment. Those first few notes of
"Stairway" took us where I needed to be. Up the stairs to the cool
breasts of my Mommy.

There, in the moment listening to the most famous song in the world. I
turned and looked at my Mommy, Judy ( "Judy blue eyes"), and she
said...

"Mark, get your goddamned hands off my tits and go to sleep. You have
school in the morning".

my son is a freak

---
Mark