Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

Old June 27th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

"JGalban via AviationKB.com" u32749@uwe wrote in

Maxwell wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem,
or part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the
asshole, he will always be around.

By initiating these whiney, non-aviation related threads, you are
most
definitely part of the problem.

A pathetic and obvious attempt to get on the list....

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Another LITS O' HATE Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

Jim Stewart wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...

Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart

A sockkpuppet no less. I'm better than I thought.

Congratulations! You're buying.

http://daviswiki.org/Users/JimStewar...ect=JimStewart

I hope you took the condoms off your prop before you soloed.

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9ACA8C0D87697A2EE072C3B26A9@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:486516c7$0$81289$804603d3
@auth.newsreader.iphouse.com:

on 6/26/2008 9:48 PM Maxwell said the following:
Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well
gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn
Teh Secretary to teh imps
The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

Good lord, you're an idiot. I post under my own name, I'm personally
known to a number of participants in rec.aviation newsgroups, I
attended the PJY fly-in ten years running, and I've never used a
sockpuppet in my life. You have utterly no clue what the term means,
do you?

Of couse he does. It's anyone who pushes his BP above 200. Anyone who
doesn't is on the supporters lits.

Bertie

Oh damn, I slipped from #1 to #3.

S'pose I could regain the lead by socking up as "Maxwell's Mom" and
posting embarrassing stories about his childhood? LOL

Well, are you a talker or a doer?

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

[...]

And he still can't spell my name correctly, the little toad.

S'pose I could regain the lead by socking up as "Maxwell's Mom" and
posting embarrassing stories about his childhood? LOL

That would be funny.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

Old June 27th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
FrozenNorth

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

[...]

Vito Kuhn is still around?
He of the failed family.* hierarchy.

--
Froz...
Old June 27th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jun 28, 4:45 am, "Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote:

Lookit me Ma,

Top o' the list!

yay!

I didn't make his list.
Maybe I'm the sock in the drier :-)
Old June 27th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Stewart

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Jim Stewart wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...
Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart

A sockkpuppet no less. I'm better than I thought.

Congratulations! You're buying.

http://daviswiki.org/Users/JimStewar...ect=JimStewart

I hope you took the condoms off your prop before you soloed.

They came off by themselves.
Old June 27th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/27/2008 1:53 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Horry wrote in
news
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 03:03:22 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the

problem,
or part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the
asshole, he will always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting,
forging, lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter

what
he occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news group is
simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

The REAL Maxwell

Supporters in no particular order -

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
Robert M Gary
Frank Olsen
Dylan Smith
kontiki
Orval Fairbairn
EZ Peaces
Mxsmanic
gatt
Rich Ahrens
Manhattan Man

Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well
gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn
Teh Secretary to teh imps
The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

I look forward to Volume 3.

Hopefully it will include Pits.

I think if you post on usenet you will eventually end up on it. The only
question would be which column.

I'm proud to make both.
Old June 27th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in
ouse.com:

[...]

A mighty addition to your CV

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Jim Stewart wrote in news:tuadnYPV-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Jim Stewart wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...
Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
A sockkpuppet no less. I'm better than I thought.

Congratulations! You're buying.

http://daviswiki.org/Users/JimStewar...ect=JimStewart

I hope you took the condoms off your prop before you soloed.

They came off by themselves.

That's what happens when vanity takes over and you get too large a size.

Bertie