PDA's

Old February 4th 04, 08:10 AM
Thomas Borchert

Newps,

Not quite! It's donation ware - you donate as much as you deem
appropriate if you like and use it.

What an unbelievable dilemma for Mr. Dunniho.

Not sure I can follow you.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old February 4th 04, 12:22 PM
Greg Piney

Thomas,
Yes, you are correct that it is donationware. However, If you go to the
web page, The page banner says "The free Flight Planning & Moving Map
solution for private Pilots". Later on the intro page you will see "The
software is free, but a small donation will be appreciated.". And yes,
we even see your name there as a contributer.
I plan on making a 'donation' after my first flight using PocketFMS. I
also plan on making smaller donations a couple times a year when I
update my databases for FREE.
Also waiting for the ability to reverse a plan.
It is a really great piece of software.

Greg Piney

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Greg,

FREE from Pockefms.com

Not quite! It's donation ware - you donate as much as you deem
appropriate if you like and use it.

How long do you think this one guy in the Netherlands will continue his
effort if no one ever donates anything?

Old February 4th 04, 03:25 PM
Thomas Borchert

Greg,

And yes,
we even see your name there as a contributer.

I just submitted a solution to a problem. Not involved in getting money
;-)

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old February 4th 04, 11:32 PM
hjarrett

I tried the Pockefms.com address and came up empty. Anybody have a good
address? (I know it was up before but I didn't catch it before I dropped
the message)
Hank J

"Greg Piney" wrote in message
Thomas,
Yes, you are correct that it is donationware. However, If you go to the
web page, The page banner says "The free Flight Planning & Moving Map
solution for private Pilots". Later on the intro page you will see "The
software is free, but a small donation will be appreciated.". And yes,
we even see your name there as a contributer.
I plan on making a 'donation' after my first flight using PocketFMS. I
also plan on making smaller donations a couple times a year when I
update my databases for FREE.
Also waiting for the ability to reverse a plan.
It is a really great piece of software.

Greg Piney

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Greg,

FREE from Pockefms.com

Old February 5th 04, 12:20 AM
Greg Piney

http://www.pocketfms.com

"Greg Piney" wrote in message

Thomas,
Yes, you are correct that it is donationware. However, If you go to the
web page, The page banner says "The free Flight Planning & Moving Map
solution for private Pilots". Later on the intro page you will see "The
software is free, but a small donation will be appreciated.". And yes,
we even see your name there as a contributer.
I plan on making a 'donation' after my first flight using PocketFMS. I
also plan on making smaller donations a couple times a year when I
update my databases for FREE.
Also waiting for the ability to reverse a plan.
It is a really great piece of software.

Greg Piney

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Greg,

FREE from Pockefms.com

Old February 6th 04, 10:20 PM
hjarrett

That one works great, hope others needed it to. If not, sorry for the
excess use of band width
-like this message. ;-)
Hank J

"Greg Piney" wrote in message
et...
http://www.pocketfms.com

"Greg Piney" wrote in message

Thomas,
Yes, you are correct that it is donationware. However, If you go to the
web page, The page banner says "The free Flight Planning & Moving Map
solution for private Pilots". Later on the intro page you will see "The
software is free, but a small donation will be appreciated.". And yes,
we even see your name there as a contributer.
I plan on making a 'donation' after my first flight using PocketFMS. I
also plan on making smaller donations a couple times a year when I
update my databases for FREE.
Also waiting for the ability to reverse a plan.
It is a really great piece of software.

Greg Piney

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Greg,