Bell UH-1D Huey 01

Old October 20th 12, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CharlieH[_2_]

Default Bell UH-1D Huey 01

Then I am extremely fortunate (and I acknowledge it all the time)
My wife has as much passion for air shows as I do and attends most (there
are times that she cannot)

We are even planning a UK trip next year to attend two air shows and visit 6
museums.
Oh and two places of interest to her

Charlie
www.wildaviation.com

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

"®i©ardo" wrote in message
On 12/10/2012 10:49, Dave Kearton wrote:

Thank you Bob - it was a labour of love! the only mutterings have been
from my wife - she had to stay at home and look after the dogs!

....and her point is ?

;-)

Ri©ardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Well, she didn't bother to renew her passport so it's probably my fault,
and she detests aviation museums. So, all in all, she and the dogs have
probably had a lovely time without me.

--
Moving things in still pictures

My mother hated airshows and museums, just as much as my father hated
antique shops.....

He loves coming to Adelaide to visit, we drop all the women off in town to
do the antique circuit and Dad and I do the museums.

My wife went to one airshow, couldn't be persuaded to go to a second at
bayonet point (don't ask). It's highly likely that _most_ wives detest
museums and shows. It's apparently bad form to point out the exceptions to
the wife.

It's even more likely that whatever the problem is, it was your fault.
Some men seek solace in drink, others play the horses and dish-lickers -
while we go to museums.

It's not like we're all bad, don't forget the camera.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old October 20th 12, 10:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

On 20/10/2012 05:23, CharlieH wrote:
Then I am extremely fortunate (and I acknowledge it all the time)
My wife has as much passion for air shows as I do and attends most (there
are times that she cannot)

We are even planning a UK trip next year to attend two air shows and
visit 6 museums.
Oh and two places of interest to her

Charlie
www.wildaviation.com

May you have a great time Charlie. Don't forget that it rains here
sometimes, regardless of the season.

;-)

Ri©ardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Old October 20th 12, 08:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CharlieH[_2_]

Is that not what raincoats are made for?
My wife sitting and waiting for the weather to clear.

"®i©ardo" wrote in message

On 20/10/2012 05:23, CharlieH wrote:
Then I am extremely fortunate (and I acknowledge it all the time)
My wife has as much passion for air shows as I do and attends most (there
are times that she cannot)

We are even planning a UK trip next year to attend two air shows and
visit 6 museums.
Oh and two places of interest to her

Charlie
www.wildaviation.com

May you have a great time Charlie. Don't forget that it rains here
sometimes, regardless of the season.

;-)

Ri©ardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	529111_399735650057392_100000628806440_1272228_438180675_n.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	60628
Old October 20th 12, 08:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

"®i©ardo" wrote in message

On 20/10/2012 05:23, CharlieH wrote:
Then I am extremely fortunate (and I acknowledge it all the time)
My wife has as much passion for air shows as I do and attends most (there
are times that she cannot)

We are even planning a UK trip next year to attend two air shows and
visit 6 museums.
Oh and two places of interest to her

Charlie
www.wildaviation.com

May you have a great time Charlie. Don't forget that it rains here
sometimes, regardless of the season.

;-)

Ri©ardo

Ah, right, you've noticed.

LOL!

--
Moving things in still pictures

RNZAF Huey Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 May 11th 08 09:54 AM
huey in garden flybywire Aviation Photos 16 January 11th 07 05:19 PM
UH-1F Huey help Aviation Marketplace 3 July 27th 05 04:45 PM
UH-1F Huey help Rotorcraft 0 July 23rd 05 10:47 PM
what is Huey II ? Atlas Military Aviation 4 September 25th 04 04:56 AM