jaun is a liar/ truck titlesJJJJJJ

Old November 13th 03, 05:18 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default jaun is a liar/ truck titlesJJJJJJ

I gave jaun enough rope to make a fool of himself .So just for the record you
can go to the following sites and see copies of my registrations for my 97 ,00
and 03 Dodge Ram trucks, all with my name listed as the owner. Everyone knows
that you can't get plates and registrations without titles.

I did this just to show that I have nothing to hide and jaun has no
credibility.

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck97.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck00.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck03.JPG

Case closed slam dunk.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old November 13th 03, 11:07 PM
RobertR237

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk
writes:

I gave jaun enough rope to make a fool of himself .So just for the record you
can go to the following sites and see copies of my registrations for my 97
,00
and 03 Dodge Ram trucks, all with my name listed as the owner. Everyone knows
that you can't get plates and registrations without titles.

I did this just to show that I have nothing to hide and jaun has no
credibility.

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck97.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck00.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck03.JPG

Case closed slam dunk.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

You sure didn't need to for me. I never had any doubt about it. Jaun has
proven on too many occasions that truth has no place in his opinions and will
be ignored when it doesn't fit his conclusions. He is little more than an
attention starved child doing whatever he can to be noticed. Ignore him and
eventually he will go elsewhere.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old November 13th 03, 11:28 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

You sure didn't need to for me. I never had any doubt about it.

Thanks Bob for the support.I just felt that there are a lot of lurkers who don't
know me and needed to see some proof.

Jaun has
proven on too many occasions that truth has no place in his opinions and will
be ignored when it doesn't fit his conclusions. He is little more than an
attention starved child doing whatever he can to be noticed. Ignore him and
eventually he will go elsewhere.

That's the plan, I hope he's gone for good .He and zoom are like hemmoroids
sometimes messy but they have to be dealt with :-) It would seem that he's as
credible as zoom.

See ya

Chuck S

"Ladies and Gentleman I took your advice ,
I pulled down my pants and slid on the ice" Brrrrrrrr

Old November 14th 03, 03:17 AM
Mark Hickey

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck97.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck00.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck03.JPG

Case closed slam dunk.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Well, Chuck - no one ever coughed up the C-notes for the little wager,
but if I had 'em, they'd be on the way to you in tomorrow's mail.

Game, set and match to Chuck Sluar.. Slaru... the guy with all the
trucks. The non-commercial trucks in his name, that is.

Mark Hickey
Old November 14th 03, 04:09 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Mark Hickey says...
Well, Chuck - no one ever coughed up the C-notes for the little wager,
but if I had 'em, they'd be on the way to you in tomorrow's mail.

Game, set and match to Chuck Sluar.. Slaru... the guy with all the
trucks. The non-commercial trucks in his name, that is.

Mark Hickey

I doubt that jaun has enough money to make a bet LOL!!!Hey the plates are
cheaper and they're not company trucks they belong to me. jaun said I didn't
own any Fooled him :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old November 14th 03, 04:55 AM
Rich

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...

Thanks Bob for the support.I just felt that there are a lot of
lurkers who don't know me and needed to see some proof.

I'm a lurker, and it's pretty evident by the postings who's nuts.
Old November 14th 03, 06:39 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Rich says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message

Thanks Bob for the support.I just felt that there are a lot of
lurkers who don't know me and needed to see some proof.

I'm a lurker, and it's pretty evident by the postings who's nuts.

Thank you kindly.
Chuck S

Old November 14th 03, 10:27 AM
Morgans

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Rich says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message

Thanks Bob for the support.I just felt that there are a lot of
lurkers who don't know me and needed to see some proof.

I'm a lurker, and it's pretty evident by the postings who's nuts.

Thank you kindly.
Chuck S

Hey gang!

For filters to work, the JJJ must have a space between it and the other
words in the title. Three "J"s are sufficient! :^o

Jim (microsoftly challenged) in NC

Old November 14th 03, 10:57 AM
Stealth Pilot

On 13 Nov 2003 22:39:30 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , Rich says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message

Thanks Bob for the support.I just felt that there are a lot of
lurkers who don't know me and needed to see some proof.

I'm a lurker, and it's pretty evident by the postings who's nuts.

Thank you kindly.
Chuck S

that's not what he said.

(I'm joking! I'm joking!!! )

chuck put the first fully stress evaluated ultralight on the american
market. no one can take that one from you mate.

Stealth (never needed proving) Pilot
Australia
Old November 14th 03, 11:43 AM
- Barnyard BOb -

I'm a lurker, and it's pretty evident by the postings who's nuts.

Thank you kindly.
Chuck S

that's not what he said.

(I'm joking! I'm joking!!! )

chuck put the first fully stress evaluated ultralight on the american
market. no one can take that one from you mate.

Stealth (never needed proving) Pilot
Australia

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hate to eulogize Chuck at this point,
since he ain't dead yet... but he is a pioneer
and recognized giant in the field of ultra lights.

I'll not mention juan in the same sentence.

I'm proud to call Chuck a true friend
to me and most of aviation.

[Gotta exclude a certain aviation online
hack publisher and his rubber stamp sidekick.]

P.S.
Anyone can one mistake, but THREE in a row?
I do wish he'd give up Chrysler products. g

Barnyard BOb - resurrected Muzzleloader recipient