WTB: ASW 27A water valve

Old April 28th 04, 10:37 PM
Peter Van Camp

Default WTB: ASW 27A water valve

While I am on the waiting list for a fast dump valve from John Murray,
I would like to repair my current valve so I can fly ballasted. I am
in need of the PVC flange/water valve into which the brass flange
screws into from below the wing. Mine is cross threaded and a tap did
not help seal it. If some has upgraded and has a valve sitting around,
I would like to buy it. Either side will work, as I only need the
fitting. Thank you, Peter Van Camp